@alia
Active 6 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1253
-
Catwing replied to the topic Resistance was futile… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
*Stares at sabre conversation* I don’t need a sabre. I have claws. *looks at sharp claws* *retracts them* Handy.
Now. Anyone have more cliches for me?
Kid cliches?
Fantasy cliches?
Christmas cliches?
Portal cliches?
Or anything fun that you think I could/should put in my Kapeefer Literature?
Also intresting facts about your character.
@epicaddie2…[Read more] -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@alia goodbye to you too!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@alia I’m confused…
@dekreel Yes!
@seekjustice Perhaps… *grin* -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice alrighty then I’ll make it less rushed. (Yeah I did rush cause it’s a bit of a Christmas story *shrug*)
Thank you. *florishes a bow* More is yet to come.
Sorry y’all haven’t showed up yet (also @shannon @alia )
Anything you want in there? -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Welcome @alia
You can look at the link too if you want. -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Have I shown up yet?
I am working on my Kapeefer Literature!
@perfectfifths @epicaddie2 @aislinn-mollisong @shannon @emily
@seekjustice @daughteroftheking @alia -
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@alia Thanks! She sounded like she had a lot of troubles so I wanted to draw that. 😉
*sees all she could’ve done better* Glad you like it! She was fun. -
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@alia Thanks for reminding me! I drew it at last… Some rocks fell on her tail, so she’s trying to get unstuck.

-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Heeeeyyyyy, Subjects of Pen! Aislie here! I’m writing, if you didn’t guess from the fact that I’m in Writer’s Corner #12. Anyone else?
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@alia I soooo sympathize with you!!! Praying! 😉
-
GabbyJ replied to the topic Hi, I'm GabbyJ! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@alia @emma-flournoy Thanks! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus @kate-flournoy @emma-flournoy @lady-iliara @dragon-snapper @aislinn-mollisong @catwing @daughteroftheking @sam-kowal @alia @KAPEEFERS!
I am currently on the third chapter, and I decided that it was time to show you guys the full prologue!
So here you go! Please feel free to make suggestions and comments!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel @princessfoo @alia Hm… Well, we need to give our henchmen an opportunity to bumble. Or else they’ll probably quit. 😛 But *dramatic pause* I agree we should go ourselves, since them we can do our evil monologue. 😀
@dragon-snapper Yes, but was your plan as cliché as ours?
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel @daughteroftheking @alia Guys… I already took over the world.
Too late. 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@alia Ohh, okay I understand!
Hmmm…
*cues insanely dramatic Dr Who music* *smoke billows from the door as you enter*
How’s that? 😉
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@alia I’ll definitely pray for you. That sounds tiring 🙁
-
Joy replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@princessfoo *turns on dim light over table with maps and compasses* *plays marchy military music* *licks chops*
@daughteroftheking Where’s the fun in sending someone else to do it?! I don’t care how complicated it is! ;-D
@alia Informed of what?
- Load More

