@alia
Active 6 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1253
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@alia Hmmm…I always have trouble drawing children, but I might try. Anyone else?
-
Daeus replied to the topic false gods… in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 8 months ago
@alia Oooh. This is a really cool question.
There are a lot of approaches you could take with this. Most importantly, I think you need to think outside the box. Maybe that means reading more widely within the fantasy genre for inspiration. It definitely means asking yourself what if questions.
One suggestion is to make God an antagonist for a…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Catwing Christmas
Part Three
Dealing With Claws… And Others.“No.” The door groaned. “Just no.”
“But we have to get through.” Hannah said. Her hair was now turned into pink petals. “Can’t you open the door to let us out?”
“I am the door! What do I look like? A chair? A wall?” The door squeaked out.
“You look like a jar.” Nice Ca…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper @aislinn-mollisong @alia @epicaddie2 @winter-rose
@perfectfifths @seekjustice @shannon @emily @ethryndal
I’m writing (after I accept a friend request…) -
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@ingridrd @epicaddie2 @alia @daughteroftheking @seekjustice @whoever
A friend of mine was going to get married last week, but the morning of the wedding the groom called it off. I don’t think they’re engaged anymore. 🙁 Please pray for her and her family. She’s so heartbroken.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@alia Well, you’re right, a lot of it was a copy… but for some reason they played it in a way that seemed fresh to me. Although, I will say, the characters were definitely a stronger point than the plot
I think it would have been great for Rey to turn to the dark side, too 😀
That moment when Kylo says “Let’s leave everything behind. Snoke,…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon Yep, I play guitar… more like I’m learning it right now
I can’t play super fast fingering
🙂 That’s another good idea. If I have enough time, I might try to that at some point.
@aislinn-mollisong XD XD @dekreel You’re right. That does sound like an awesome first line 😀 I wouldn’t be so sure you can’t write songs @aislinn-mollisong…[Read more]
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal Luke was just amazing. I could watch an entire movie of Luke doing his everyday life, and I would find it fascinating.
@alia Well, actually, J. J. Abrams kind of hinted that Rey’s parents weren’t important, and Daisy Ridley said she thought it was obvious after TFA.
Yeah, I agree that Finn was a bit boring. Oh, and Finn’s number was F…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@alia It’s a mystery.
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal Thanks!
@alia I didn’t notice. And I forgot you were a centaur so now I can fix it. 🙂 -
Joy replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago
@alia I get ya X)
That’s a beautiful song! Sorry I didn’t reply sooner…
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong I didn’t know you read that this week. Did you read the second LoKD? @Sam-kowal ‘s Kapeefer Literature is out.
@dekreel Thank you. In a while, in a while.
@salome01w4g Inspired by your profile picture. (*grins at @daughterofhteking* *nods*) thank you.
@alia … Oh. I forgot you were… -
Catwing replied to the topic ANYONE ELSE GOING TO REALM MAKERS 2018?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’ve never heard of it…
Have you?
@dragon-snapper @kate-flournoy @daeus @epicaddie2 @alia
@daughteroftheking @emily @shannon @sam-kowal -
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@alia @seekjustice @dragon-snapper @sam-kowal @perfectfifths @emily @shannon @aislinn-mollisong
I’m songwriting today! And maybe working on the KPA again…
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@alia I’m off. Bye!
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic My sister finished her book! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@alia That is just amazing. I’ll probably be almost sixteen by the time this book gets done….*sigh*
Its too bad I can’t buy it yet. Can you tell me what its about? What genre is it?
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel @seekjustice @alia @catwing @dragonsnapper @emily @waterlily I’m here. I’m writing. And I’m actually getting some stuff done. Anyone else want to share in the joy of Writer’s Block Domination?
- Load More
