@alia
Active 6 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1253
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@alia A “kinda sorta fantasy” book? Hmm. 😀
I’m popping back and forth between trying to design a website and trying to write a short story. (Both of which have been partly finished for way too long. 🙂 )
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@alia Yes I am! 😀
Hello! What are you working on?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine @jenwriter17 @dekreel @jane-maree @Audrey-Caylin @alia
Hey, anyone around? I’m…kind of writing.
-
Skredder replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@alia With @ariella-newheart‘s permission, I colored her drawing of Delmira.

-
Ariella Newheart replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@alia Here’s Delmira. 🙂

Oops, I just realized you said you’d prefer it in color. My apologies. D: Other people can draw her in color if they’d like.
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel It is a terrible pun. That I came up with XP
Who is Hans?! (Do I really need to give more hints?)
Hans of the South[ern Isles.] From Frozen. It was a random pun Easter egg. [I watch bonus features and they hid him twice in Big Hero Six. The statue that gets smashed by Baymax’s rocket hand and on a wanted poster at the police station.…[Read more] -
Kaya Young replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@alia Goodnight! It was nice to meet you!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@alia Firebird doesn’t listen to me. I fight for inches… :*(
This one is being nice right now. And I posted by the way.
Good night -
Kaya Young replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@alia  Nope, sorry.
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@alia Well I’m meeting you now! 🙂 😉
Nice to meet you!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@alia Yes. Though I might make this one shorter.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young @alia hello! I’m working on CC.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@alia ah, sorry I missed you!!! had to step away for a few….
no, I haven’t seen “Who’s On First.” is it a show or movie or something?
I’m working on outlining for my dystopian WIP
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Here is the comedy sketch @alia was talking about. It’s a big part of American culture, being quoted pretty often. 🙂 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTcRRaXV-fg
Are you able to watch these YouTube clips in Australia? 😀 Sorry, I have no idea what it’s like to live anywhere but America.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@alia I thought so.
😀 Okay, bye!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@alia Abbot and Costello are two Australian politicians but I assume that’s probably not what you’re talking about.
@rochellaine Whoo hoo!
What are you guys working on?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@alia “Who’s on First” is amazing. Have you seen anything else by them?
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Ariella Newheart replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@alia Is it ok if I try to draw Delmira? (That’s such a pretty name! 😀 )
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Could I try Lauryne and Toby? Other people can draw them too still if they want. 🙂
@alia I’d love to try and draw Terus! 🙂 if that’s alright with you.
Do you care if the picture is full body or not? I can do a full body (or at least try) but they are a little harder so it could take longer. - Load More
