@alia
Active 6 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1253
-
Joy replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Of course Stan is a real dragon! How could she…?
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Lunar Inklings replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Oh, yeah… oops
-
Joy replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia A MOUSE?!! 0.0
*doesn’t know whether to laugh or to fume*
… Well I guess I look a little like a mouse. But I’m not 😛
That’s funny, some other Kapeefer’s sibling actually thought the same thing… 0.o
-
Joy replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Yep! I taught myself, and I’ve been playing it for my church youth group when we worship together. I enjoy it!
It’s quite fun! Now I wish I could teach you… If your dad won’t XD
-
Skredder replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Hmm, Casse would rather go back in time to one spot, as long as she could pick the spot. Dagny would go back in time to one spot. She doesn’t really care what spot, as she doesn’t know any.
@daughteroftheking Casse and Dagny would both rather keep their memories. The good ones they have are two few as it is.
Would your character rather get…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I am afraid your right. 😉 Do you want to go next?
-
Alia replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I can’t believe I haven’t found this before…
…during the reign of King West and Queen Alia.”
I’m in a story???
@dekreel, don’t go giving away my secret side job…
You know you’re a Kapeefer when you discover that one of your shirts’ tags says “Alia,” and you wonder if @alia designs clothing
you know you’re a KeePer when…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Kay would travel forward… *nods*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @alia *glances at the other wall* *Blows a puff of small fflame at it*
*offers the rest of the walls to @dekreel as she goes off to find a stack of chairs*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia @dragon-snapper As far as I have seen, @dekreel has had the wall-scratching rights around here. I have no idea about wall-melting rights, though. I had only previously heard of chairs and cellphones being melted.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira @alia @perfectfifths
“No. You can’t. Just look at yourself! I know you want to get it, but it’s way too dangerous. For anyone. Let alone someone in the condition you’re in. You can’t even think straight!”
I close my eyes. I might be scared of myself, but I am not out of my mind. I know very well the consequences of leaving…[Read more]
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I like Jycin just from your descriptions. Can you tell me a bit about him, or are there spoilers?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia It took a few pages for one of mine threads to hijacked. But I got a GIF war so it’s all good. 😀
You are welcome. Felines have been trying to tell people for years, but they just scolded us. Though sometimes they would pamper us. But we have not forgotten our mission!
Prove that one of ancestors (who’s name is long lost) discovered…[Read more] -
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
And what on Taranar happened to this topic?!
Would your character rather take a train to a faraway place so he/she can enjoy the ride and look at the beautiful scenery, or just use a portal to get to the faraway place instantaneously to save all that time? (Assuming these are the only two options he/she has)
The Doctor would rather take the…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@alia ALL your siblings write? I don’t know if that’s cool or scary. 😀
I think I’m going to disappear now…
Goodbye, and hope you find your solution!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@alia Oh, I’m sorry. 🙁 Do you have any siblings? Why don’t you tell them what your MC has to do, and ask them how they would go about it? Of course, what they say probably won’t work, but it might give you an idea.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@alia Oh, and I kind of feel like adding that signature someone (I don’t remember who) has which says something like “Feel free to disregard any and all writing advice. It’s mostly just my opinion anyway.” 😀 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@alia Usually when I get to a part in my story like that I skip ahead to the part where I know what’s going to happen, just putting a couple of bold lines of text where I skipped, such as
“(Now Jack falls down the cliff)”
And then write about how they try to rescue him. Usually by the time I write a little farther ahead I get an idea of what…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@alia Oh, that makes sense. 🙂
My story is about a girl singer in the 50s who believes that because of the bad reputation attached to those of her occupation no one will ever want to associate with her or care about her.
- Load More
