@alia
Active 6 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1253
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I second Alia’s question: Movie or Broadway?
and yes, I’m still here, just needed to focus for a minute so I disappeared!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper @sam-kowal @alia @seekjustice @rochellaine
Greetings! I’m writing CC… Unless I decide to write something else. :3
*throws feathers* -
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Yes, I’m here 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Okay, see you then! (So sorry!)
@alia Maybe, my family’s schedule is a little erratic so I’m never completely sure. 😀
-
Catwing replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@Alia it only happened one other time… It’s kinda funny though.
I try and make a helpless creature that needs constant care, but can transform you into anything. Then they make him want to destroy humans. Lol. Sentences can be interpreted many different ways. That’s the fun of it. XD
I will admit that Graenw is a hard name to remember. -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I didn’t, I didn’t!!!! Those were name suggestions for his books! *raises hands in alarm while backing away slowly* I promise I won’t tell anyone else the names of my books before you. You will be the absolute first person notified when my website is published!
😀 😀 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I’m back! 🙂 It’s eight o’clock where I live, but not where you live. 😀 Will I still see you tonight as well?
@sam-kowal Those particular ones are in a contemporary children’s adventure series. I also have a science fiction novel (which can also fit into the genre of historical, since it’s time travel,) but I’m much happier with the ki…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia @ariell-ashira @bekreations *thunder crashes* *lightning flashes* *lights turn off* *flys in silloetted through window* *wings sweep behind me like a black cape* *sits regally on the table* *lights flicker on* *speaks in ominous voice* I have come to collect the peace offering for messing up my character’s name. *grabs basket* Thank you.…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Okay, see you tonight! Bobert seems to have just developed an extraordinary hatred for that thing called “work”, but he’ll probably get over it when you come back tonight. What time zone are you in, and what time do you think you’ll be around?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I love Southern preachers! They’re usually much more enthusiastic than our straight-laced Northern ones. 😀 We just started going to a Baptist church since our old church is no longer accessible to my grandmother, who is now in a wheelchair. While this church is not nearly as enthusiastic as some of the ones we’ve been to in down in Ge…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Hahaha! He sounds like a pretty interesting character. 😀
Yes, my computer has been acting up lately, and it randomly shuts down for no apparent reason, so when I forget to save things all my work goes kapoof!
Oh hey! Bobert’s back. 🙂 Did you hear about him? I imagined him up last night while discussing that passage of my book here af…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Oh, I’m so sorry! That sounds horrible. But at least you got your sister. How old is your oldest sibling?
Same here! Actually, my favored career is the standard, cliched homemaking. 😀 I want to get married and have a whole bunch of little kids to mother.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Thanks so much! We’re pretty sure this won’t fall through, because if this exception doesn’t work our delegate said he would write a new law for us…(wasn’t that nice of him? 😀 ) but that would take probably six months at least, and since we’ve already told the kids we’re adopting them and had some phone calls with them we’d rather they…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Several of my great uncles fought in the Vietnam and Korean wars. They have a lot of interesting stories! Two of them were helicopter pilots, one was captain of an air craft carrier, one of them planned the Gulf War – like, actually planned the whole thing. He was a pretty important guy. One of them (it might be the same one,) tested the…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Mostly domestic, but one international, so we know about both sides of the process. They’re pretty different! 😀 What about yours?
Oh, so did we for a long time! My youngest brother is sixteen, so we haven’t had little boys in the family for a long time, though we do have three young sisters. We were so excited when we found out the kid…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Hi! I’m still here.
What are you working on?
-
Lunar Inklings replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia @ariel-ashira yes! Who was the story starter again?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Book Titles! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk @rochellaine @seekjustice @alia
@princessfoo @kaya- young @ingridrd @dekreel @dragon- snapper
What do you think of the titles “The Last Tomorrow” and ” Where the Vultures Gather”? Â They ate two titles I thought of for some present day stories I want to write.
( Dont take those ideas!) 🙂
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia, thank you. Um… OK, I don’t want to sound dumb, but I have no idea what a Meyer’s Brigg personality type is. What is it? What’s Meyer’s Brigg?
-
SleepwalkingMK replied to the topic Book Titles! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@princessfoo Ah, cool. And longer titles often tell you some of the plot, or something about a character better than a shorter one, which tends to be more abstract. I like the title The Key to Everywhere and I don’t think it reminds one too much of The Girl from Everywhere, though I haven’t read it. To me, The Key to Everywhere doesn’t sound ve…[Read more]
- Load More
