@alia
Active 6 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1253
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia oh, I see
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Welcome back! What you working on? I’m writing a blog post. 😀
@jenwriter17 probably… But sometimes I just don’t come and get distracted. 😛 -
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Wow, I had never heard of that before. Praying!
-
Skredder replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I’m praying for you.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @alia @seekjustice @dragon-snapper @aislinn-mollisong @notawriter @jenwriter17 @warrenluther04 @dekreel @skredder
*grin appears* *Vanishes in* I’m writing… Anyone else? -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @alia @seekjustice @dragon-snapper @aislinn-mollisong @notawriter @jenwriter17 @warrenluther04
*grin appears* *Vanishes in* I’m writing… Anyone else? -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia wow, I’ll definitely be praying for you! *hugs* Remember, we can overcome anything with God’s strength 🙂
Do you think doing things that remind you of the Chinese culture will help with the homesickness?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Yes, I’ve been to ballets. Of course, there are the multiple Nutcrackers I’ve been to, ever since I was basically a baby. Then I’ve been to Sleeping Beauty, Giselle, and several non-story short piece ballets performed by dancers with an orchestra. (I don’t remember what that kind is called.) How about you?
@jenwriter17 Never heard of op…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine mmm, I’m not a big fan of opera, but yet I haven’t listened to a lot of it. I’ve never heard of operetta.
@alia Ooooooh 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia You are going to see Les Miserables? That’s so cool! Well, I guess I don’t have to wait as long as you do. I can be thankful for that! 🙂
@seekjustice I won’t be here for longer than that, I’m afraid. I have to get off now, since we’re celebrating my brother’s half of our birthday. 😀 I’ll probably be back sometime tonight, but it coul…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia @seekjustice oh, I must be thinking of something else….
@rochellaine yeah, big bros are awesome! and so are younger ones (i have one of those too 🙂 )
My family just recently went to a symphony with music by Medelssohn. I really liked it 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I have an older sister and two younger sisters.
@rochellaine. I am jealous. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I love Tchaikovsky! He’s quite possibly my favorite classical composer! Sorry, @jenwriter17 but I have a great distaste for both Bach and Vivaldi. 😉 I prefer the later composers such as Brahms, Rachmaninoff, and Mendelssohn.
@seekjustice Are you now? 😀 I had a feeling you would be. *dances up and down* I can’t wait! (But I have to wai…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia *starts sweating* No…
PULITZER AND HEARST…THEY THINK WE’RE NOTHING!! ARE WE NOTHING?
NO!!!
drat.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I’m resisting the urge to run and listen to Newsies right now!
@jenwriter17 No, I’m pretty sure that’s Bryan Adams. Hans Zimmer might have done the score, but I have no idea.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Hans Zimmer…….is he the guy that sung the songs for that animated horse movie Spirit???
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine oh yeah, hehe, just now noticed you and your brother share the same birthday *sheepish grin* my older brother is gonna turn 23 this year too 🙂
@alia I really like Bach, some Mozart, Vivaldi and (these people are still alive 😉 ) Helen Jane Long, Ludovico Einadi, and Brian Crain.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia *wonders what the number of siblings I have has to do with it* Ah, do you mean I’m used to puppy dog eyes and they won’t bother me? 🙂 Actually, most of my siblings don’t have a concept of puppy dog eyes, so there’s no problem there…but wait. I have way more than eight siblings. There are thirteen of us. 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 hehe, only a teensy bit creepy 😛
do you play piano too? (or another instrument)
@alia cool! my sister has been wanting to learn to play the violin. do you have favorite composers?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 yup, workin’ on my WIP 🙂
@alia I’ve been playing piano for about 8 1/2 year 🙂 I also play guitar 😛
@rochellaine okay, cool 😀
- Load More
