@alia
Active 6 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1253
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Thank you so much!
@ingridrd Oh, interesting. 🙂
Anyone want to join me in writing? @jenwriter17 @alia @ariel-ashira @skredder
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’ll be here in probably a little over an hour. Will anyone be on then?
@jenwriter17 @skredder @seekjustice @jess-penrose @sam-kowal @alia @ariel-ashira
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Anyone want to join me in writing? @seekjustice @jess-penrose @catwing @alia
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @epicaddie2 @aislinn-mollisong @ingridrd @alia
I’m here editing, earlier than usual. 🙂 -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder @alia @Rochellaine @anyone
I’m writing? Would anyone like to join me?
-
Catwing replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Yay! That’s good.
@alia Praying.
@ingridrd Congratulations! Praying for both those. 🙂 🙁 -
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99, I am glad you liked it. Is there anything that you want to add about your character that isn’t on the CSC? I am guessing not, but I’m just checking.
@sam-kowal and @ariel-ashira. Thank you guys! I better warn you both right now, that I am in love with writing cliffhangers. Just sayin’.
@notawriter and @alia. Thank you guys.…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Okay, I’ll try to remember to keep you in my prayers 🙂
-
valtmy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oh dear, sounds rough. I’m praying for your friend.
Just read your post about the adoption. Will pray for your family and the kids too! Hope it goes well and gets settled soon.
-
Skredder replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I’m praying for her.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I will be praying!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Well, I didn’t pay attention to the time either, I got caught up in the writing.
I know you’ve mentioned that before, but you might need to refresh my memory 🙂
I need to have breakfast now, I might see you later!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I accidentally didn’t press go on my timer, so I have no idea how long I wrote for. I’ve got 368 since your last post though 🙂 by the way, what are you working on?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia It sure does help. But I have a hunch that there’s a lot of people you have helped in one way or another.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Yes please! I’ll probably have to go soon, but I’ll do a ten minute word war. I have Santa Fe playing, so I’m ready!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia 😀 Thats funny! But, well, its true!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Working on my Camp Nano novel, the sequel to Stars.
The results are really interesting you should go and have a look!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
Oops @alia
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey!I’m writing and reading the results of the better books survey
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia You have such a sweet attitude.
- Load More
