@alia
Active 6 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1253
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Oh, you people are making me feel better. I keep forgetting I’m not warring with SeekJustice or Dragon Snapper. Both of them are really fast and beat me by miles, so I always think my scores are not high enough. 😀 I guess I’m actually normal speed when racing with you.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine @alia I got 347 words 🙂
@ariel-ashira A word war is a fun activity where we set a time (it was ten minutes this time), and we see how many words we can write in that time.
I have to go now too. Bye! I might be on tomorrow or Wednesday 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia @jenwriter17
I wrote 312. (see below) *groans* Well, that’s not too bad I guess. I’d like to have gotten four hundred, though. How’d you two do?Edit: Whoops! I counted wrong. I actually only got 274! 🙁 🙁 🙁 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia @jenwriter17 How about ten minutes then? You can just time yourselves whenever you read this post.
I’m starting now.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia @rochellaine So, 10 minute war?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia This time I’m back a little closer to the time I expected. 😛
@jenwriter17 Hi! Ready to war?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Awesome! *draws pen from sheath*
@kaya-young @skredder @ariel-ashira Anyone else want to write with us?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia @rochellaine You both still on? If you haven’t done it already, could I join your word war? 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Yes! How much longer will you be on? I’m going to talk to my dad for a few minutes, (Probably just five or so,) so when I get back I’d love to do a word war! That’s about the only way I really get anything done… 😛
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Well, that was longer than I expected! I had to do a couple of other things before coming back here. Are you by any chance still around?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Oh no! Make it a romance! 😛 I guess…well…maybe you’re not trying to take all the romance out? Maybe you’re just trying to make sure romance isn’t the entirety of the storyline? I hope that’s it. (In case you haven’t figured it out yet, I love romance! 😉 😀 )
I just got the call for Family Worship, so I’ll probably be back in ha…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice when are you leaving?
Oh, haha. Thanks! 😀
@alia I’m having the same problem with my poor Uncle Bill. I threw him over a cliff at least three weeks ago in real time, though it’s only been a few hours in the book. I was informed by Jess Penrose that he probably will refuse to speak to me once I finally get around to rescuing him!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
-
J.A. Penrose posted a new activity comment 8 years, 5 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia So you must be on the West Coast! 😀 It’s nearly nine o’clock here, so we ate dinner three hours ago.
I might not be here right when you get back, since we’re going to do Family Worship soon, but I’ll be back here after that, if you’re still here later.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia I’m working on my western. Trying to get a higher word count than possible. 😉
How’s your book coming?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia @ariel-ashira Are either of you still here?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia I am on, but I am not writing. I am actually watching all the videos that Josiah and Daniel made. Im about to die of laughter!!!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Considering Songwriting in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia I guess coming up with a melody and lyrics really. I want to be able to put the song to music from my piano or guitar too.
@ariel-ashira I’ll probably post some songs when I come up with them 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Considering Songwriting in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia 😀 Thanks!
- Load More

@jess-penrose, I honestly have no clue. though it does clear up some questions I was having as to whether or not anyone was getting my replies…drat.
I will try to get the reply to you