@alia
Active 6 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1253
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Well, it’s time for Family Worship now, so I’ll be back in about half an hour, probably. See you in a bit!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia I understand: it’s hard for me to ask Him and be ready to accept that it may not be His will for me to do what I was wanting.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Are you back yet? I am at a slow point in my writing and need some encouragement to keep going.
Anyone else writing? @skredder @jess-penrose @ariel-ashira
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Of course you scared me off! I’m just trying to look out for the safety of my characters. 😛
Well, I dropped out for a little bit because I wanted to write without getting distracted, but if you’d like to do a word war that would work to the same purpose. How about it?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia They just left, but I am here…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Okay, I’ll be praying for you! My brother’s doing a two year Bible college program right now, called Faith Bible Institute. Have you heard of it? He takes the classes at our church, so it’s semi-distance learning.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira I want to write it soon, but I’m afraid if I start it I won’t finish my western. So let me finish that one first! 😀
Hey, you know what? I just found the beginning of Daughter of Judas on my computer, which I had already written, so if you want to read it, I’ll invite you to a google document. When I reread it I found it was bett…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira @rochellaine @jane-maree @seekjustice @skredder @dekreel @dragon-snapper @ingridrd @alia I was chatting with Rochellaine about clothes and she suggested I make a document of links to websites that have modest clothing. So I’ll post the link, and you all can add to it if you want. :D…[Read more]
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder, haha. No I don’t know that reference. At least I don’t think so. It does sound familiar, though. Of course, I included you. You asked me too didn’t you? 🙂
@kaya-young, thank you and you’re welcome. Yes, I suppose it does. 🙂
Oh, welcome back @dekreel, oh and she’s gone again. Yes, I would live to add you. I am definitely overstocked…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira @jenwriter17 @alia @skredder I’m on here early today. Is anyone available to join me in writing?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Well if it’s in God’s will, He’ll definitely make a way somehow. 🙂 I’ll be praying.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia @jenwriter17 @rochellaine I really wish I could be on more, but life won’t allow that yet.  Just thought I’d say it is something to celebrate that poor Uncle Bill has been found! 🙂
Please, though, don’t hesitate to tag me. Â I will be on as often as I can!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Am praying for you!
-
Skredder replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Of course. I’m praying!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia I’m actually not going to be back for another fifteen minutes to half an hour. So, I’ll tag you when I get back to see if you’re still here. Bye!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Okay, but first I’ve got to go for a few minutes. I’ll let you know when I get back.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia @rochellaine And Rochellaine is the winner! 😉
Rochellaine you know you’re not supposed to google while doing a word war! but i know, it’s likely I would’ve done the same thing. 😉
I have to go now. Thanks for the word war! <3 <3
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Well…since @jenwriter17 doesn’t want me to give away spoilers, I can’t really defend myself at this point. 😉 I do attempt to stress my characters out quite often, though I prefer writing lighter stories to the heavy dystopian/fantasy stuff that most of the people here write. Have you seen any of my western?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia @rochellaine whoo, that was bad. 218.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia @rochellaine All good on ten minutes? I’m gonna start then 😀
- Load More

I added a few more links @rochellaine @ingridrd @everyone
Aw this is such a cool idea. I’ll definitely be checking this out. 🙂
Awesome 😊