@alia
Active 6 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1253
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Conference Season Starting…Kapeefer Meetups in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Oh, I forgot to tag people! 🙂
Let’s see… @jenwriter17 @catwing @dragon-snapper @skredder @alia @ariel-ashira @dekreel (I’m tagging people even if they’re on hiatus because the conferences are in real life, not on KP. 😉
If anyone can tag more people please do so! Thanks.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Thank you kindly 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia ah, yes, schoolwork. :/ I’m only on now cuz I’m taking a break from it.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine @ingridrd @seekjustice @alia @ariel-ashira Anyone wanna write with me? I’m on for a little bit.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Need Advice with my Character's Responses in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
@arie-ashira okey-dokey 😉
@alia @seekjustice @jane-maree @ingridrd @notawriter @itisastarrynight @daeus
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Where to world build in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia ah, yes I think somebody else here mentioned this. it is awesome! 😀 thanks for reminding me, cuz I forgot about it.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia I know what you mean.
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Just wondering… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@daughteroftheking @alia Thanks!
Yep, I do. I just started it not too long ago.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Where to world build in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Thanks!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Goodnight!
@jess-penrose How’s it going?
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia G’night!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Sure thing! Any particular reason you asked me? 😀 (I love the Civil War, but don’t remember if you know that or not…)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia It was going really well today, but now I’m suddenly stuck. Not because I wouldn’t necessarily know what to write, but because I’m feeling a strange apathy. I need to get excited about it again. But right now it’s not going anywhere. 🙁
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Oh yay! That’s good!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia @jess-penrose Hello! I’m back.
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Done and 422. How’d you go?
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Sure thing! Starting now?
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Ah nice!
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Same story as the last few times. Eyes of the Future. Just trying to write a bit more and hopefully I’ll have part one finished by the end of the month. What about you?
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I am writing!
- Load More
