@alia
Active 6 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1253
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
HI ALL! I knew this is a high-traffic topic, so I wanted to let people know here; Nadine Brandes is doing a giveaway on her website for some books by Veronica Roth ( 😀 ). It’s international, so here’s the link if anyone wants to take part:
https://nadinebrandes.com/2018/04/25/veronica-roth-giveaway/
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia *squeals* I can hardly wait!!
@rochellaine *stares at wall..* you went to bed before we did? This should be recorded…
You like SBfSB?
@daughteroftheking I know its the next day, but I will say hi anyway!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia You gave your secret away? Be prepared for circular reasoning at random times in the future. 😀
@seekjustice My sister and I actually sort of “collect” laughs. We like Howard Keel’s laugh during his song Bless Yore Beautiful Hide in Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, we like Robert Goulet’s laugh, but the most contagious laugh I’ve ever h…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Awesome, I can’t wait!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine You are NOT heartless! I meant that you made it sound like seekjustice was heartless!
@alia I am not prodding you. Im telling you!!! Write it!!! So many of us who are interested or just lead boring lives would find it fascinating!!
Okay, I have to go. 🙁
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Yes, I was meaning that people say China will be sending the most missionaries out to other countries. Chinese people witnessing for Christ in other places like Africa or, you know, just other countries besides China. That’s what I’ve heard.
It’s really cool that relations with North Korea are progressing, isn’t it?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Well, @ariel-ashira and I are both prodding you 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Amazing. Very Interesting. Tell me more of anything if you like! You should write a story about your life and what its like there.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
It’s a good excuse to get out a social situation you never wanted to be in though. “Excuse me, I must go. My child is calling.”
Except that you’re only seventeen… 😀
@jenwriter17 Hello! My novel is also calling me, and I’m trying to ignore it and write a long-overdue blog post, but since I have no idea what to write for the post a…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I tried to edit my post and it got deleted. So here I’m posting it again. 🙂
@ariel-ashira @alia It’s not an amazing poem, but you can read it if you want. Here’s the link.
@seekjustice Wow, good logic! 😛 Okay, so I live in Maryland. Literature usually designates Maryland as part of the South. We have fox hunts, fried chicken, pla…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia What is China like? Do Americans have a wrong idea of China and what its like?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Wow. Sounds like your family travels!
@rochellaine Ooh! Can I read that poem, please?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Dog sledding is so much fun! The only reason we did it though is because we lived at a mountain hot springs resort and my Dad flew tourists (most of who were Japanese) out to see eskimo villages, and mountains at sunset.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Clean Christian Music in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Awesome! thank you 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice @alia @ariel-ashira @rochellaine Sorry to those who tagged me today, I’ve been gone all day at the zoo. 🙂 Is anyone still on writing?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia You have been to The Great Wall of China? Three times? Cool. *tries to think of the best place I have ever been* Dog sledding in Alaska?
@seekjustice What do you call police men with dogs in Australia?
@rochellaine Are you flying to Nevada?
And how do you know that our characters don’t go to a book character heaven? 😛
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia ummmmm… no. I’ve been the opening of the Ark though.
@seekjustice *shrug* okay, what do you aussies say?
@rochellaine Aye. 😛 -
Catwing replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Sure. (I actually volunteer at a horse therapy center too. I muck stalls. A highlight of my week. 🙂 [Yes, I find shoveling manure fun. I like horses])
- Load More
