@alia
Active 6 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1253
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 @ariel-ashira @alia Anyone writing?
@seekjustice Tagging you even though it’s really early because I think I’ll be on for a while, and so might still be on when you get here. 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia It’s so frustrating; sometimes the words just won’t come!
Well, I gotta go now. May your writing prosper! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia ugh, I only got 168 words. I think that’s my record low 🙁
What’d you get?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Sure! Go ahead and start 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia yes, it’s all their fault 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia I’m working on my dystopian WIP, reading for Skredder, getting distracted by Youtube and Pinterest 😛
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia I’ve been there done that with computer problems 🙂
what are you working on?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Yes! Are you still on?
-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 5 months ago
I’m going on a critiquing/beta/alpha reading hiatus! (once I finished reading for Ingridrd, Seekjustice, and Skredder that is). These upcoming months are just going to be so busy. I’ll let y’all know when I’m available for reading again. 😉 I might make exceptions once in a while for really short critiques.
@skredder @seekjustice @ingridrd @rochel…[Read more] -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Okay! see you later 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I got distracted reading Les Mis while looking for a quote 😛 Cool! do you like it?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Sorry, I can’t be on tonight. Will you be on tomorrow?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Sorry, didn’t mean to ignore you earlier 🙂 I’m making some revision notes at the moment. What are you up to?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia @bekreations *beam* Thanks for bringin’ this back, guys! I don’t know what to add, but… 🙂 *thumbs up*
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic My Life is Novellas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia haha, well I’m glad you don’t have the same trouble 🙂
-
Jenna Terese started the topic My Life is Novellas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Hi, all. I have a question: How do you all write books that are so long?! It seems all my books turn out to be novella length. I know a lot of people like a short book, but I really want to write a novel length book. Is there something I’m doing wrong that prevents me from doing this?
@seekjustice @jane-maree @skredder @daeus @alia @ariel-ashira…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice @alia @ariel-ashira @skredder Anyone writing?
-
Ariel Ashira posted a new activity comment 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia I’m sorry.
-
Ariel Ashira posted a new activity comment 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Thats is beautiful! Its also..sad? What home are you refering to?
-
Its the one I had in China. The parks reference my apartment complex.
-
It was supposed to be light-hearted, but as it progressed I couldn’t keep it that way
-
@alia I’m sorry.
-
-
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia If you call 1:30 a.m. early… 😉
@ariel-ashira I think my favorite song from SBfSB would have to be Bless Yore Beautiful Hide. However, close behind it are Wonderful, Wonderful Day and Sobbin’ Women. 😛 Don’t Howard Keel and Jane Powell have amazing singing voices?
*puts hands over ears* No, no, no! Don’t make me kill my cha…[Read more]
- Load More

*thumbs up*
Good luck with your upcoming months! 😀
Okay, no worries! I’ll try to catch up on your novel soon 😉
@seekjustice Okay, no rush 😉