@alia
Active 6 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1253
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia Praying for your sister!
@seekjustice @daughteroftheking You guys are making my heart feel so warm right now!
I am so blessed to have found this wonderful place! Even as our numbers deteriorate, I’m so glad I have found a community like this. I can’t imagine where my life would be right now if I hadn’t started participating. Even if I’…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice aw! ❤️ I totally agree with everything you said, KP is such an amazing thing and I’m so glad I met you all. You’ve all helped grow not just as a writer, but a Christian writer. ❤️❤️❤️❤️
@rochellaine @alia @ariel-ashira @dekreel @daughteroftheking @kaya-young @skredder
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Do you know what? I love you guys so so much.
I’ve just got back from my brief hiatus and I’m catching up on everything that’s happened while I’ve been away and I’m literally sitting here and thanking God that he directed me here over a year ago.
The fact is, as awesome as the meme threads and the writers corner and the advice we give each other…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Fairytale Reteling in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia Coolio. So, who’s been ruling in the royal family’s place?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Good thing I skipped town before @alia finished reading 😛 (and yes, that is treason. I could have you.. deprived of…raspberries. ..actually royal decree. I like blackberries better than raspberries).
@rochellaine Thanks for holding the fort while I learnt how to be a good queen (I’m back by the way). And Bobert arrived safely too. *pats…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Pen Names in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@dekreel @alia @rochellaine thank you all for your input! 😉❤️
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Raspberry Blood in the forum Poetry 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira Wow, that’s an amazing poem! I love it!!!
@catwing *hides* when I promised to get it done “as soon as possible” I forgot that we would be out of state all weekend. We’re visiting some friends, but we’re staying at a hotel near them, so basically I’m only able to be on my computer at the hotel before 9:00 a.m. or after 11:00 p…[Read more]
-
PrincessFoo replied to the topic Fairytale Reteling in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia Maybe…
No, seriously, you thought that too? That’s funny.
-
PrincessFoo replied to the topic Fairytale Reteling in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia Maybe Rumple heard that the royal family woke up and went to “return” the girl (though that doesn’t seem like the right word after raising her for 17 years) to the castle and they arrested them there. Then the girl has to sneak away from the royal family to prove Rumple’s innocence.
While I was thinking this through, I thought of two…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira I’d let you have a look at the machine, but I just sent Bobert in it to Australia. He wants to check on @seekjustice and make sure she’s okay after all those threats @alia made. 😀 Maybe when he gets back you can have a tour. Though I think it’s actually @dekreel who should be in charge of the time machine since she has studied ti…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Fairytale Reteling in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia This is a very cool idea. As you know, I don’t read fantasy, but it does sound very interesting, and I like retellings.
I didn’t respond at first because I couldn’t think of anything, but I just had a really funny idea, and thought I’d tell you. 😉 I don’t know that you’d actually be able to use it, but it does mix up a couple of fa…[Read more]
-
PrincessFoo replied to the topic Fairytale Reteling in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia Maybe the witch is trying to hunt them down, but Rumple and the girl live in a small town and/or in the middle of no where and keep to themselves, and she just hasn’t been able to find them?
-
Jenna Terese started the topic Pen Names in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Hi, all! As some of you may know, I’m planning on self-publishing a novella late summer. I’ve been figuring out self-publishing and marketing and I’ve begun rewriting the little beast, but one question arises; do I need a pen name? my parents want to kind of keep me protected, and though having my real name on my published book has been a dream of…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira posted a new activity comment 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia and if they prove themselves loyal, add them to the list of loyal kapeefers
-
Ariel Ashira posted a new activity comment 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia @emma-flournoy @kate-flournoy I have an account at SE too – and that is okay as long as you continue to remain loyal to KP, which is why we have some questions. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy posted a new activity comment 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia *boots hit floor with a crash* Wow, look at that. I’m a traitor and I didn’t even realize it.
Heh, some double agent I make. XD
*coughs* I can, in fact, answer none of those questions with confidence. *humbly bows head* What is your highness’s pleasure with me? -
Emma Flournoy posted a new activity comment 8 years, 4 months ago
But…but doesn’t @Alia have a SE account? *disarming grin* I see nothing wrong with having both. But I have no idea whatsoever what the name of the best coffee shop/cafe in the Kingdom is, so you see how woeful my knowledge of currents events is. If you were asking questions about things from a year/year and a half ago I’d ace them all. XD But I…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice @ariel-ashira @valtmy @jenwriter17 @alia @dekreel @kaya-young
I’ve been thinking about creating a new thread about how to retrieve a doc if you can’t use the undo button. Or do y’all already know how to do that? What do you think?I’m working on a blog post.
-
Catwing replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
I keep forgetting to comment on here! Sorry…
@jenwriter17 @dekreel @alia I’m still praying for y’all. 😉 -
NC Stokes replied to the topic Fairytale Reteling in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia Well, why did she kidnap the princess in the first place? Was she the one who put the sleeping spell on the royal family?
- Load More

@alia @emma-flournoy @kate-flournoy I have an account at SE too – and that is okay as long as you continue to remain loyal to KP, which is why we have some questions. 🙂
and there are a few of those questions I would not have known if I was not on the Writers Corner as much as I am. so be a bit nice – after all we only want KP to be the peaceful place it is.
@alia and if they prove themselves loyal, add them to the list of loyal kapeefers
Hmmm… no fear. I’m content to simply remain the KeePer I always will be at heart, even if I don’t make the list. 😉 You don’t forget places like this. Even if you move on.