@alia
Active 6 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1253
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@alia (sorry I missed you yesterday 🙁 ) @seekjustice @rochelaine @kaya-young @sarah-anson @catwing @dekreel @dragon-snapper Hi all! Anyone on? I’m working on rewriting and website stuffs. 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@ariella-newheart Heheh, thank you!!
@alia What do you mean “too soon?”
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
I’m on again, actually writing this time 😉 @rochellaine @seekjustice @alia @dekreel @dragon-snapper @kaya-young @skredder @sarah-anson
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@catwing ooh great news!!! Great job! 😄
@rochellaine @seekjustice @alia @skredder @kaya-young @dragon-snapper does it count to be on while I’m drawing a book character for @dekreel? 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@rochellaine that’s totally fine, I understand. 🙂
@seekjustice @alia @ariel-ashira @kaya-young @catwing @daughteroftheking @dragon-snapper @dekreel Y’all I’ll be leaving town Thursday and will be gone for about ten days, so I’ll probably not be on KP for that time (or very little). Just wanted to let you all know 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@alia You said you’re only on “semi-hiatus” so if I tag you will you maybe be able to reply? 😛 Anyway, this is to let you know that I wrote some fanfiction for Stars and am wondering if you’d like to read it? (It’s about Jonas…and he’s your favorite guy…is that bait enough to get you to come over? 😉 )
@seekjustice That’s great! …what w…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
My dad just finished his exams this week, so there’s some of the stress off us (thank goodness 😛 )
Well, I’m happy to put up the first edited part for you guys to read and leave some comments on if you’d like to. I’m not officially getting beta readers yet though. I won’t do that until I’ve finished the whole thing. If you or @sleep…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@dekreel @seekjustice @alia @sarah-anson Anyone else on?
-
Jenna Terese started the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Woohoo another corner! #18 here people! 😀
@rochellaine @catwing @daughteroftheking @skredder @kaya-young @alia @ariel-ashira @dekreel @dragon-snapper @seekjustice @kate-flournoy @leumeister @notherner
@rochellaine Ooh yay for fan fiction! Are you gonna show us when it’s done? 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice @alia @kaya-young @skredder @catwing @daughteroftheking @dragon-snapper @dekreel I’m editing/rewriting/doing website stuffs! Anyone on?
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Raspberry Blood in the forum Poetry 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia What’s your SE tag? (If you want you can just tag me on SE. I have the same tag. 🙂 )
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice @alia @kaya-young @skredder @catwing anyone on?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice (if you’re awake??? 😛 ) @rochellaine @alia @skredder @kaya-young @daughteroftheking @catwing I’m editing/making Pinterest boards for plot bunnies! 😉
-
Ariel Ashira started the topic *cries raspberry blood tears* in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Thank you all for your prayers and support! My Dad and I arrived in Cour d’Alene Idaho yesterday. So, I am staying with friends here for a while, but they are very low technology users, and they don’t even use a computer. My Dad is leaving today in a few hours and he has to take this tablet with him, so I have no way to communicate for maybe ev…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine Yes, I am feeling better 😉
@sarah-anson @seekjustice @alia @ariel-ashira anybody writing/editing/procrastinating with me?
@sarah-anson I definitely want to watch more musicals, @rochellaine gave me several suggestions. As for anime, I watch My Hero Academia, which is awesome. I think that hooked me on anime 😉
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@sarah-anson Hi! My Dad and I are on a trip, and as we went through Colorado yesterday, @alia and I met each other in real life!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
*gasps and faints*
*revives*
You? Rochellaine, our Rochellaine, killed a character?! Yes, I am very surprised. 😉
@alia @ariel-ashira @kaya-young @skredder @daughteroftheking @catwing @seekjustice Anyone on? I think I’ll be doing editing/school stuffs for a bit.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
People of Kingdom Pen, I have a confession to make. I have just realized that I have led you to believe something false. I don’t understand quite how it happened, but I am glad I found it out and am able to rectify my mistake…
Now before I freak you out any more, 😛 don’t worry. It’s just that I just realized I have actually killed a ch…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia @rochellaine @jenwriter17 @seekjustice @dekreel I would love to chat if any of you are on.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine @alia I’m so sorry, I should’ve explained that I had just come to answers Rochellaine’s question last night; I wasn’t writing at the time. Sorry!
I’ll be on today at some point though.
- Load More
