@alia
Active 6 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1253
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@alia Well, I got 346 words, but I’m afraid I’ll have to delete a lot of them. I was definitely not on a roll, and am very unhappy with what I wrote. 🙁
Oh well, see you later!
@seekjustice @valtmy Are either of you ready to be on yet?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@alia Well you see, I am able to morph into many forms. A steampunk horse, a cute blue car, whatever pleases me. So don’t be surprised if my profile pic changes frequently. 😛
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@alia Sorry, my email isn’t working so I’m not getting quick updates. Fifteen minutes it is!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@alia Haha, I was about to say I didn’t say she was annoying. 😛 I just said sisters could be distracting, but distracting can be a good thing. 😉
Sure. How long?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@alia Ah, little sisters are so much fun! And also, so distracting! 😛
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@alia Hi! I’m working on Daughter of Judas. I told you about that, right?
How about you? What are you working on?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@alia Oh, whoops! You posted a while ago. Are you gone now?
Anyone else here? @seekjustice @jenwriter17 @valtmy @dekreel @catwing
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@alia I’m here. How are you doing?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@alia @jenwriter17 Forgot to tag you. Are either of you on tonight?
-
ClaireC replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Praying for you, dear! Jesus will hold you fast.
-
Catwing replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@alia That’s tough. I’ve had stuff like that before. You’re right it isn’t smart to go to war by yourself. 🙂
Praying. -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@rochelaine @jenwriter17 @alia @kaya-young @dekreel @dragon-snapper @ethryndal @warrenluther04
I am finally back! Finally rewriting my poor novel. Anyone else? -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Yes sorry. I was in a good part in my writing just now so got distracted 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Anyone around?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@alia @rochellaine @seekjustice @kaya-young @dekreel @dragon-snapper Yay, I think I can be on a little today! I’m rewriting my novella…anyone on?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@alia haha, I understand that! 😀 but Belgium lost today, so she doesn’t have to worry about them getting anything more than third place. 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@rochellaine Thanks! I’m so excited 🙂
@alia Belgium and France. I was going for Belgium.
- Load More
