-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 @catwing I gotta go. But I might be back later. See ya!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing ooh, just checked out that sight. not sure exactly what ethnicity; the guy’s name is Jax, which is an Asia name I believe, but my story is set in America and I have two other characters with Japanese names. soooo……*shrugs*…..yeah. Japanese-American????
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Otterton, Opperton, Omer, Ollison, Orrison, Orisson, Oriole, Oarson… I’m just blurting whatever comes to mind XD
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
More random questions:
@valtmy @christianna-hellwig Shall I add you two to my list of potential characters? It’s okay if you don’t want me to. 😉 If so, tell me a bit about yourselves 🙂
@itisastarrynight @introvert_girl @notawriter What do you three want to look like?
@mariposa Do you want your artsy pterodactyl in there, too? (Forg…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Oakley, Obama, Obando, Oberst, Odell. What ethnicity do you want? I grabbed some from behindthename.com They have surname site.
-
Lady Iliara replied to the topic Poems and Songs by Ariella in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariella-newheart So sorry I didn’t get the chance to respond until now! Those are beautiful poems!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Your welcome. (Opps… I ate all the real ones. Only digital ones left. *shrug*)
@dekreel *grins* Ah… Yes. Your Writerly Adventures. *puts on random dark cloak that is surpriseingly the right size for a Catwing* *twirls around* *mystery* -
Ariella Newheart replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Here’s Delmira. 🙂

Oops, I just realized you said you’d prefer it in color. My apologies. D: Other people can draw her in color if they’d like.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@waterlily Ugh. I got a lot of terrible book blurbs, but hey, I’ll give it a shot.
I have this Dr Who fanfic novella about the Thirteenth generation of the Doctor and her companions Alfred and Kris. They are forced on to a planet to solve a riddle, but it turns out that the one who gave them the riddle is actually an evil monster who wants to…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing well, as long as it’s coated in chocolate, then I’ll eat it *munches pretzels* thank youuuu! 😀 (wow I’m really craving some real chocolate covered pretzel right now *stomach growls*)
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Ahhh, well I certainly know that feeling XD
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel No, I’m hoping I don’t explode in excitment…
-
Joy posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
@daeus @rolena-hatfield @technical-people
Does anyone know what happened to Emily and Shannon?? Their entire profiles seem to have disappeared… -
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Not long, I don’t think! Yeah, it’s pretty cool
@catwing Oh, great, now I’m even more intrigued
Who, me? No, I won’t explode in excitement. Maybe…
-
Lady Iliara replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariella-newheart Ooo I love it!
My WIP is the story of Alex the spy and Ian the innkeeper, but I really need a solid plot because currently it has none hehe…
But my main work-in-planning is Lillian and Lucy. I’ve had the idea for it since 2011, so… a long time now. Lillian is the main character, she’s 15, and her best friend is Lucy, who…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 *looks at you suspiously* strictly chocolate? I have to warn you then that these contain pretzels. *hands you some anyway*
@dekreel *brushes self off* good to hear. Though it wasn’t you its… Someone else. *hopes she doesn’t explode from excitement*
Basically when I start CC I had five things I wanted in there, that I was surprised…[Read more] -
Ariella Newheart replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
My main WIP is a fantasy series, 5 books long (written in 1st person with a few sections in 3rd from other characters), about a girl who is battered by various trials and sorrows that test her faith and threaten to embitter her. First she watches her village burn and learns of the death of her parents, and then she and her brother must flee from…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@daeus Glad to hear. Things are a process, we just have to take it one step at a time.
But prayer is powerful. -
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing CHOCOLATE PRETZELS!! *pounces* Ah-ahem. Thank you, Catwing. XD
Actually my Mom talks like that a lot. To be funny, of course XD
Ooh, I’m glad it’s going well! Sounds… intriguing. Well, I’ll probably still like you X)
- Load More

@dekreel I’ve noticed that too. They’re both just anonymous now. The only thing I can think is that they may have deleted their profiles 🙁
@seekjustice Well, hopefully they won’t be gone forever…
Hopefully not. I miss them 🙁 🙁 🙁