@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 7 months ago
Wow that’s really cool! So is working in food service your only job? And do you live by yourself or with your family still?
And that’s a really great idea… I love how you’re just chilling haha…it sounds like you’re dealing with a lot less stress than the other adults I know.
ooof, learning boundaries can be so hard! But i’m…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months ago
@power That is a weird axe.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 7 months ago
@traiblazer
Hi sorry I also dropped off the face of the earth that is KP for a hot minute! I’m FINALLY gonna respond to you lolThat’s so cool! Do you think you’ll do missions full time, or was it more of just a good experience that taught you a lot? Do you know what you want to do now that you’re home?
What was one of the impactful things…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic idk what to call this but… in the forum Novel Critique Requests 7 months ago
Yes, I love being able to look back, and just read through what I was feeling. Writing is so healing.
And believe it or not, as personal as those things I posted seemed, I didn’t share everything I wrote…there are some things that I don’t know if I’ll ever let people read. I’m surprised anyone read my little journal thingy at all…it…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Daily (Weekly. . Monthly?) Preposterality by TBM: Squishy Splendiferous Rose in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months ago
I’ve been on a trip this weekend and I’ve been working on the Spotify version of the playlist. I will post the links when I finish with the YouTube one!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months ago
@theducktator peak list
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 7 months ago
mm Im not quite fond of my messages being the start of new pages humph
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 7 months ago
@mineralizedwritings heehee thank youuu!! 🤍🤍
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 7 months ago
woah you’ve improved so much! the comic looks great
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months ago
oh I love this!! may I offer five of my faves? 🤠🤲
Fire — The Score
SORRY (feat. Livingston) — Macklemore
Thin Ice — Connor Kauffman
I Hear a Symphony — Cody Fry
Summer — Good Kid
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months ago
I just had an idea that we could do this again every month, and keep adding to the playlist! That way we can listen to new music every month!
My 5 songs:MY SHEPHERD by Austin Blanchfill
Mood Swings by Hollyn
HOME by NF
Prodigal by PEABOD
DIGGIN U by Forrest Frank
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months ago
Oh my goodness! We listen to the exact same music hahaha
Yeah I don’t like her newest song either….but i like ‘idk”, “Liar”, and “Love Who I Am” and I also like “Still Afraid”.
And I also LOVE Claire Leslie but yeah I agree with you, sometimes the tunes get annoying after a while
My favorite songs by her are “Legacy” “Twenty-So…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months ago
@savannah-grace2009
Ooh, this is a fun idea!
Idk how I’m supposed to choose five but here’s what came to mind.
At Last the King (the Gray Havens)
Ordinary Miracle (the Gray Havens)
Hideaway (the Wildwoods)
The Graduate (the Arcadian Wild)
Shoulders (the Arcadian Wild)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months ago
@whalekeeper lol trying to rickroll us all huh
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 7 months ago
@ellette-gisellle
Heehee ty ! 😄🤪
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 7 months ago
my art was so mid back in the day heehee
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 7 months ago
Behold… I’ve redrawn a comic/picture from 2021…
just… its in grayscale now (because b&w/grayscale is superior) and i’ve added words because he has too much face.

It still makes very little sense but I like how it turned out heehee
I’m so tireddddd… *sob*
-
whaley replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months ago
You can tell a lot about someone based on what they listen to.
This is true
Anything goes (as long as it’s not profanity, immoral, or graphic violence of course lol)
The one called Caramel is alternative metal. There’s no profanity but there is some metal screaming, which might discomfort people…? But that’s part of the g…[Read more]
- Load More
