@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Naw, you’re good! I haven’t touched that one in a while actually. It’s a completed first draft, I’ve just been too scared to edit it. 🫣😂 I’m actually drafting a contemporary NA romance that starts in the Midwest but mostly takes place in ✨i t a l y✨. I started it in November, but I’m not even halfway through yet. I didn’t make writing…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 | Hey, I clicked on the link to your novel that you shared on your pfp. Is the picture you have on the About the Author page you? 😃
-
Esther replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Heyyy!!! 👋
How’s your WIP going??? Is it still the one in New Mexico (sorry I feel so behind on everything here lolll)
Naw, you’re good! I haven’t touched that one in a while actually. It’s a completed first draft, I’ve just been too scared to edit it. 🫣😂 I’m actually drafting a contemporary NA romance that starts in the Midw…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
So uhh…. I signed up…I think…?
I clicked the link Whaley sent on the page before this one and signed up there…
was that the right link and such because it looks weird…?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I signed up and I’m sooooo excited!!!! Hey maybe I’ll be on the same team as you guys, that would be so fun!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Awww Lukas is so cuteeeeee! I love himmm
Livia
“Hey, Liv.”
Lukas crossed the courtyard, his hands in his pockets, a blush creeping into his cheeks.
It had been so long since they’d talked…she’d been in her own world lately and though she hated to admit it, she was doing it again. Shutting the people out that she loved the…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Sounds fun though. 🤨😄
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@hybridlore
Oh interesting. Hmm. I may ask my parents if I can join… we’ll see…. -
hybridlore replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@grcr Crazy Writing Week, starts on Monday (Jan 6th) and ends the 14th. It’s a motivational writing challenge type of thing to see how many words your team can write in a week. I’ve never done it before, but it sounded like fun! Whaley knows more about it, if you have other questions.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I haven’t… what and when is it, though?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
This is The Color of Hope, the one about the girl with synesthesia 😉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@grcr @theducktator Did you guys sign up?
@whalekeeper @anyone-else I’m planning to work on my WIP as much as I can! Unfortunately, I just realized I’m supposed to be starting homework for the first week of CC, and we were assigned to read 100 pages of history over the break . . . which I haven’t started yet because I didn’t know about it until…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@everyone (I’m too lazy to actually tag people, LOL XD)
I hath dire need of thy input! ☝️
What are your romance pet peeves?
Yep, it’s just that question. (not irl, of course, but in fiction, lol)
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I have to leave for a date with friends but I’ll reply in a couple hours!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@koshka @ellette-giselle
Barnes
Some of the kids picked up their mugs. Barnes waited for them to settle down. “So, I have to introduce myself first before you give me any explanation. Is that what Rory wants?” -
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Barnes
In the kitchen, Barnes set the tea water to simmer. The kettle started whistling almost immediately, and Barnes quickly put together four cups of tea and a cup of juice she had found in the ice box.
Coming back into the living room, she set the tray on the coffee table and settled down on a corner armchair, a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@keilah-h
Nah, you’re good, I was just checking to see if you were interested.But please still tag me in the sprint topic cause I have a story idea I really like and I probably won’t write it unless I have motivation, which you guys provide in spades. Lol.
I meant the sprinting forum in CWW, but we can do that here too. After all, I think s…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Barnes
Barnes closed the door. She took off her boots by the entrance rug, and folded up her coat before speaking quietly. “May I use the kitchen to make warm drinks, Leo?”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I never sign up for these (I would totally forget if I did lol) so don’t expect to see me on the crazy writing week thing on the site or whatever it is. Sorry.
But please still tag me in the sprint topic cause I have a story idea I really like and I probably won’t write it unless I have motivation, which you guys provide in spa…[Read more]
- Load More

@savannah_grace2009 Whoops I meant just Profile, not pfp.
@grcr
Yep it’s me!!!!
Ah cool cool! You’re really pretty!! 😊😊
Awwww thank you so much!!!!! <33333 you're so sweet!
😊😊😊💛💛💛