@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
That would probably be fine! @ellette-giselle, what do you think?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I was able to skim through the chapters, I didn’t read every word but I just wanted to get an idea of what the story and the pacing was like. I’m interested to see where you’re taking it! There were some huge changes made from the past versions I’ve read, but I think overall it’s going to make the story more to-the-po…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Aww, poor Barnes!! 😢
-
hybridlore replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
It’s been great! Yesterday, I didn’t get any progress on my WIP because I had to write an essay… :/ But it’s halfway done now, so hopefully on Monday I’ll be able to get more time in!
I think my total for the challenge has been about 4,000 words already. Just over 1k a day.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Awesome!! When you create an update in your profile, there should be an option to delete it afterward. Basically, tag Ellette and post your email, and then as soon as she responds you can delete it. If you can’t figure it out, @ellette-giselle can probably post hers for you to email her instead.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Ah, that’s fun! I love it!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
OOOF *doubles over*
Well I’ll have you know that after I’m done with all my words I’ll have 24 snowballs, and revenge will be mine.
-
whaley replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yup, you have time! How was your family visit?
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
This is true, lol. 👀
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yup, sad girlie. Of course there are reasons for why she’s so Barnes-coded (XD) by the time she pops up in the RP, and this is where… I guess it kinda begins here?
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Ah, but see, I am proving my reverse psychology and reversing the tactic to remain silent has thus reversed your ability to make the judgment based on pure story need, so now his death is open to alternate decisions as long as tricking is on the table.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@rae @theshadow @koshka @ellette-giselle
Eeehhh Barnes scene. Very short, here it is.
Lucille headed out to the school grounds, her tin box banging against her side. No one else sat in these eastern bleachers. The rest of the class must have left already, impatient to move forward.
The young girl sat down. She clenched her fists, and…
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Ah, a gargoyle. I shall keep your wise suggestion in mind.
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
hehehehehehehe you fell into my reverse psychology
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yep. I estimate 30% chance survival.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Ah, I hadn’t thought of artwork prints!
*Grumbles* Ugh, you’re so unhelpful. 😡
Dark academia as in this:

And steampunk as in the genre, if that makes sense.
There is no way my study will look this dark, though, or as detailed. It’s probably going to be a more light academia with less wood decor…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Artsy artsy, and glowy too. Much approval. 👍 *Hands you a cup of glitter tea* You’ve both earned it.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Vv cool 😌
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
The moon is the only place to ever have been invaded by space aliens.
Probably. -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
The violence and stuff I can handle. About the only thing that would raise a red flag for me is what Rath did to Sef’s mom (I don’t remember her name), but you didn’t write that very descriptively and any discomfort I had with the scene was a me problem, not a problem with your writing.
Okay, good to know! Thanks!
I liked each of the c…
- Load More

I don’t know…Mars seems kind of suspicious.