@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
You know what, we could probably host our own CWW kind of thing here on KP if we set a deadline, divided into teams, and did a bit of sprinting and such……..
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
this was a horrible idea! Now I truly am the younger brother who is playin with an unplugged controller! Or the little kid on a Minecraft server that everyone just gives diamond stuff…
this was a really bad idea… Welp :[…….
Naw, don’t feel that way! This is a forum for young adults, and you happen to be one, just like the rest…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Thank you for trying to look for another forum! But additionally, don’t worry too much. :] We don’t want a stressed Kefa on our hands. That time is a loooong ways away, at least 12 years for me. By then, I’m sure we will have some idea of what to do. I have a dad who has worked on website creation for years, and that is just my…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I believe the max age on here is 30, so even I have 12 years left. (And KP seems to barely even be moderated anymore, so who knows if anyone will ever actually get kicked off.)
But sure thing! If I ever join another writing forum, I’ll let you know.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’ll keep my eyes open for something like that, but I don’t think we’ll have to worry too much. Last I checked, KPs age limit was like thirty… and even if people are in their early twenties, it’ll take quite some time to get to there. 🙂💛
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
And we’re not very very old, luckily enough.
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
…But hey, maybe we can contribute as article writers, and leave codes for each other in the words.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Like, these are gourmet memes. *Nom nom*
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
You have no idea how much those personalized memes crack me up. This is masterpiece meme-making right here.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
…What was that you said? 👀
-
whaley replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
♥️ This has been the most fun place to haunt on the internet. I don’t care how small or unknown this forum might be in the future, it’s still Kingdom Pen. It’s just as much a part of my childhood writing as those old notebook scribbles from my earlier grades, and I certainly don’t intend to forget…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I am eighteen. :]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Here’s some casual CWW flash fiction for ya.
Once upon a time, there was a fluffy chicken who wanted to explore the world.
Her name was Marple, and she was spending hours staring at the globe on her human’s desk. It was a beautiful, shiny rose color, and she could see the landmasses with their many, many names, scratched out in tiny h…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Nooo, bread and butter pickles. XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Actually, I think I joined KP when I was fourteen, too, so you’re really not that young. Just for some reason, the new people have stopped coming, so no one else is joining.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
How did you and Andrew end up doing this on the same day? XDYou were right, or close. I’m 16.
DILL PICKLES ARE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bread and butter are better 😜
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
guess my age ✨✨🙃
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
yeahhh 🥹🥹
I edited her a little so that she’s half Azer, half Aquino.
im playing around with her a little…
so like, normally pure races don’t mix. For example, if a pure Pitt and a pure azer have kids, the child will either be pure Pitt or pure Azer.
ottoline is half Aquino, half Azer, because she had a rare genet…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
My brother would be younger than you if he joined, haha. (He’s 13)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal You are very close! I’m 17. But I also have a couple different mental things which might make me seem a bit younger.
- Load More

We do have a topic for sprinting somewhere.