@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@everyone
I wrote a few new chapters, if anyone’s interested in reading them!
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
SEVEN is GREEN!!! Science is green, math is blue, history is brick red, english is gold.
*Throws arms in the air* Also when was the last time anyone mentioned having synesthesia just like me? Because it would be nice to know that other writers have trouble picking character names based on color. You have no idea how much trouble I’ve been through.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
yesssss! I agree!!!!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
If you wouldn’t mind, I would love to hear the story!
It’s been a while since I’ve heard it, and he does it way more justice but I’ll try to tell it to you XDXD
Basically, my grandpa worked for the railroad for many years.
What I think happened was that the place he was working for the railroad was getting shut down and he w…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Ok that makes sense. I think your Church just uses an unconventional definition of the word which isn’t what religion typically means. It just means “belief in and worship of a god or gods”. We believe in a God. The one and only true God.
The literal definition of the word, I agree with. Like you said, technically it is a religi…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Don’t worry, we’re not fighting! lol, we’re just asking questions <3
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Praying!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
No, I didn’t think that at all.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Yes, I’m going to try to get one done today. I have to work on an art assignment that’s due today rn though ): (I guess I shouldn’t procrastinate on these things 🙄)
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Thanks for the tag! I don’t have time to answer now, but I’ll try once I get back from my winter camp.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ok, thanks! And that’s cool!
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae Oh no, that’s so scary! I’ll be praying!! 🙏🏻
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I also tried a character generator, and it came up with perfect results almost right away.

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Do you have a description or Rapha? I was imagining her was a human, but is she some sort of fish person?
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Had to make this

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I am so passionate about this

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Soooo, are our characters ever going to meet up again… because my charries are still just by themselves…
And I did continue the story soooo….
Your characters are in the boat area, right? Two of my characters are there, and @highscribeofaetherium has hers there. I was going to let her go first, but if she doesn’t RP soon, I can g…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
lol
Ellis isn’t a very common name these days, so I’m not surprised someone mixed that up at some point. It does look similar to a lot of female names.
- Load More
