@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
That makes sense! Jsyk, you don’t have to participate in everything, but they do offer a lot of different challenges and things for people who can do them. I didn’t even make my goal last time (
embarrassingly so xD) because of school and homework. But I still had a ton of fun! It’s okay if you can’t do it, though. I underst…[Read more] -
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Yay!! The camp opens this Wednesday, but it doesn’t officially start until March 1.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
h ttps://kingsdaughterswritingcamp.com/
I did it last year for the first time in November and liked it a lot. Everyone sets a goal for the month, and spends the rest of the months cheering each other on, sharing excerpts from their WIPs, and doing challenges. Esther and I should be in the Chickadee tent this year, so if you’re i…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Technically I borrowed them from King’s Daughters Writing Camp. But yes xDBy the way, that’s starting soon. You should sign up for it! It’s like CWW but for a whole month. And only for girls. @esther-c and I should be doing it.
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 7 months ago
“I was around small children, so I got small children-ed. It’s when you’re around small children and they give you all their diseases.” – Illustration teacher.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Ahhh. Forgot about the double-rethrow rule. XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
This is the cake:

-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
*sputters, wipes snow off face*
How . . . what . . .
where did you get all those snowballs?XD*strides off and makes a mental note to finish math so I can start writing*
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@anyone who cares
it’s my birthday today!!!
My mom made me a cheesecake and I made a lizard design on it with chocolate! I don’t have the picture yet though.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
HYBRIDLORE!! I’ve missed you!!! (even though we’ve still be talking while I was gone. XD)
XD Same here, haha!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
YAYYY!!! This section looks good! I’m interested to see what will happen after they leave the city. Poor Roland. But Julian has a good reaction to him.
So glad you’re back!!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
“I am, I’m just trying to be mature about it.” He gave her a playful wink and squeezed her hand.
Maybe if she studied his face long enough she’d find something to not like.
“Says the kid who gave every girl in his fourth grade class a valentine.”
LOL I love these parts. 💛💛
Also I have two questions… don’t listen to me if you don’t…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
*sob*
There’s a small kingdom settled on the jagged crown of a snow covered mountain—a kingdom named Modorid by the people who founded it some thousand years ago. It was the only settlement for miles and miles, and most have forgotten it’s there. It is inhabited by the Modoish—jovial people with hair as white as the snow that filled their c…
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 1 year, 7 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I like messing with the idea of a world where almost everything you interact with is alive and has its own character. It’s fun.
Huh, never thought of that as a magic thing before. That’s a new idea for me.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
*Munches popcorn and M&Ms*
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 7 months ago
Goodreads keeps telling me that since I read Pride and Prejudice I should therefore read Twilight and I’ve never been so insulted in my life.
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Brea took several steps closer. She put a finger to her lips and shushed it. The typewriter sat still. Then, slowly, it typed out a s.
Then a h.
Then another h.
I love this.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Yay!!!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
You’re so welcome xD
- Load More
