@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper thanks! I like their expressions too, I don’t know what they’re talking about but it seems to be serious.
yep I use Procreate a TON. All the digital drawings/edits I’ve posted are from there.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
I like the expressions! Looks like you use Procreate too, lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle I see!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
yeah, just about.
very cool!! what time period exactly? Evidently empires and kingdoms are still a thing, and they don’t have any form of electricity yet.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle ehh sometimes the chapters get buried in my emails cause I’m busy and don’t get the chance to read them. When you post a new one then I’m able to go back through the ones I’ve missed.
I always imagined a modern-day Heinrich would walk around in a trench coat with glasses and would most likely have a spattering of freckles. 😂😂
LOL…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
True, true 😂
And it has a lot to do with–––––
You’re just going to leave me hanging? XD
Ahh, gotcha.
-
HighScribe changed their profile picture 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
“When I read the gospels, it was clear that they were written by four different men, and that being so, those four different men record what they saw, how they saw it, and what details they believe were most important,” Heinrich explained. “Matthew, for instance, has a long genealogy in the beginning of his account and writes everything in a clear…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
@liberty cool!!! Haven’t heard of this WIP yet, what’s it about?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
also, the half-Roman, half-German culture is honestly really cool. Do you think you’ll create a hybrid Latin-Germanic language for them? (It’s not like English isn’t already basically that though, lol)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle the style you’ve taken for that latest section is interesting! although I’m a little confused, are these letters to someone or more like journal entries?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Great section!! I think you pulled it off. It doesn’t feel too odd or confusing. We are told when the time is passing by, and given a few details, and then the winter is over.
and the other down Julian’s back while he lay sleeping.
😂😂😂 Talk about a rude awakening!
I’m interested in Leon’s backstory more now. He seems to be hidi…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@anyone
I learned yesterday that we’re going to have a friend stay at our house all day next Saturday so I don’t think I’ll be able to join.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I’m sorry, that sounds really hard. You were able to find a doctor that seemed like she knew what she was doing, right? Have they been able to figure out different ways to help you?
Thanks. Unfortunately she didn’t feel qualified to take my case and sent me to the clinic where she learned and they messed up pretty bad. I improved a l…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
Violin would be easier to learn coming from a pianist background! But yeah, I understand if you already have too many instruments.
I will say that it’s hardest in the beginning, probably. When you are just starting out, it’s hard to get it to sound good. But if you can stick with it for a few months, it gets better. 😉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Yeah, it’s so weird because basically all they’re getting is the character’s personality and description in-book . . . also moodboards, which probably influenced it a lot xD But still, it’s cool seeing other people’s imaginations on paper.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Right. Just make sure to give the readers some regular scenes too, so that there’s a blend between time jumps and regular speed. But you’ve already done this in the sections we’ve read, so just keep it up. 😜
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
I imagine her with darker eyes and probably looking a little younger, but you did pretty well. 😁
- Load More
