@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Heh heh…. no problem. About that. I’ve just gotten back to working on those since I was taking a long break from everything… they should be done pretty soon. 😅🙂 Sorry…
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 6 months ago
Working on things.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Could you survive in your story's universe? If not, why? If so, how? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 6 months ago
Most of my answers would depend.
In Burne, the world of The Purple Eyed? Yeah, as long as I stay out of Needslight in Fremir, Burne. Needslight is a huge hood residential area, I often compare it to Chicago (and a few other places that seem dangerous). I’m pretty scared of hood areas anyway so I’d probably live far away from there… and Fremi…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
I love all the art, guys!!! It all looks great!!! 😃💛💛💛
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
I love, love, love them! They look really good! I love Dixy’s colors! THEY’RE SO CUTE!
Ah, ‘black brown’ XD I have the same markers and that color has always bewildered me. Along with ‘dragon well tea’ lol.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Contemporary writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
(It is 9:30 at night where I’m at and I’m doing silly things on KP again…..)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Contemporary writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@theshadow no worries mate! (Read that in Sniper’s voice XD)
I enjoy being tagged anyway. (Whether you read that in his voice or however you imagine my voice to sound is up to you.)
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
“I know about a broken vending machine nearby that you can get free drinks out of,”
Waaaiiit… I think I know which vending machine this is. XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yeah, that makes sense. I’ve read the Ilyon Chronicles, which kind of has a similar vibe to your story’s time period and world, and one of the side characters (Christian) married a former prostitute after she became a believer. So, maybe it kind of reminded me of that, I don’t know.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle exactly what I thought too tbh
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal don’t worry, we pay attention to you!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore @ellette-giselle honestly I didn’t see her as a love interest for him. It just didn’t make sense to me. So yeah, having a bunch of scenes of them interacting and then saying “they’re not meant to be a thing” would be weird.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yep lol.
Yeah, that makes sense. I couldn’t remember if it was an area he went through often or not.
Gotcha. Yeah, I get that. I was wondering if she might become a love interest for Julian, but if not, it’s probably better not to involve her too much.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
To be honest, I kind of guessed she was going to be a prostitute, so Julian’s reaction seemed a little much (especially to seeing her bare shoulder or whatever lol.) But then I reminded myself that it was different back then, so it made sense.
I would like to see her become a bigger part of the story, unless that doesn’t wor…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
not my video btw
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
have a day gecko y’all
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore lol
@ellette-giselle well it’s cause Leon’s being whipped and will probably die.
But I mean like we should be used to that by now. Julian helping Rosalind is novel and thus should get attention.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I’ve tried. I think she enjoys tormenting us 😂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle wow! What a section. Between Julian’s encounter and Leon’s torture, this was a lot.
Is Leon gonna die or will his life be spared? (even if only for a little while longer)
- Load More
