@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@esther-c @keilah-h @ellette-giselle @rae @hybridlore @theducktator @savannah_grace2009 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 @anyone-else-lol
and an extra aesthetic 👀
aka the villain’s aesthetic

-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle hehe, thank you🤭
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
and finally, MC #5:

-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
MC #4:

-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
MC #3

-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
MC #2:

-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@esther-c @keilah-h @ellette-giselle @rae @hybridlore @theducktator @savannah_grace2009 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 @anyone-else-lol
MC Aesthetics for my fantasy WIP 🤭
MC #1:

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal haha that little guy is cute!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Contemporary writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@theshadow I can’t help but snicker now every time I read that you’ve replied to something I’ve said, cause that implies you’ve read it 😂
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
I get a lot of references from Pinterest, but I’ve heard theres a growing amount of ai art on it so ughhhh.
Yeah, there is. 😕 It’s pretty identifiable though, so I just avoid clicking on them and prompting the algorithm. Otherwise I love finding stuff on there.
I usually use references from shows I like.
I don’t watch shows o…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
It might help if you read over what you wrote before you post it. That way, if you’ve said angry things, you have time to think a little more about changing up your words.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
You’re not trying to cause arguments at heart, right? Take a deep breath. It’s normal to have all kinds of thoughts when you read something for the first time. Maybe you’re struggling to know what to say and what to keep to yourself.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Also, I am dying for a protective older brother moment somewhere. 😂
I’ll see if I can put that in there somewhere… I’m sure there’ll be an opportunity. 😉😊
Liam totally counts, I just forgot him. 😢
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Great!
Also… don’t hurt Everett please!!
Lol. Three of them want me to make him suffer 🤨 My plan hasn’t changed, though. There are challenges ahead, but more for Sara and Cole. And Alec.
*smiles and nods* yes, put those characters through the fire, and we’ll see on the other side who were the true ones, and who wer…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Oops I totally missed this lol!
I get a lot of references from Pinterest, but I’ve heard theres a growing amount of ai art on it so ughhhh. There’s still good stuff on there. I usually use references from shows I like. I recently watched a Donghua called Link Click (wait I haven’t ranted to you about this yet lol, it’s such a great…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I count six that Ellette has killed…
but pretty much everyone in her books has almost died at least once.ÂI want to see him put to the test, and I want to see him face consequences for that choice, even though he chose the right thing, and I want to watch him struggle through and stand firm in that!
I just want yo…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore I don’t WANT you to beat him up specifically.
I just want you to challenge him, like any good character.
-
whaley replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore
😐👌 I will do that -
hybridlore replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
I don’t think so… Like I said, I’d have to look at it.
Yeah, maybe try.
-
whaley replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
now how did I forget to tag Whaley *virtual facepalm*
Lol don’t worry, I’m still reading. 😂
- Load More
