@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@rae that’s awesome!
-
whaley replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Alriiight. This is… snaky lady. Redhead Medusa? I really don’t know. She was fun to draw though. ;P
I really liked the red, olive green and peach combo, so I went with that, and I’m probably going to do it again with another idea I had.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle exactly.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@rae ooh yes, I like cats!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle yikes!
That bit with the thorn was really cool.
“How you do this will differ for each of you. The women are not called to fight in the streets as the men are, but they are called to fight in the home, working side by side with their husbands to raise up the next generations of warriors for Christ. You are called to this fi…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
I’m going to do this one!
I love yours, the water lilies especially look great!When you use markers and ink do you ink first or after you put the marker down?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh yeah, and good job Ruth!! (I still call you Rae in my head, lol.) I like the faint fish underwater, and your dedication to the traditional markers. I can’t use markers for the life of me.
-
whaley replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
*Immediately starts drawing* I thought this was going to weigh on me somehow but I’m actually motivated. XD
Oh yeah, I’m using an extra amount of black too. For hatching. Same question as above. ^
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Yay……
*begins to draw*
*loves the lineart*
*scared to color*
Um, black doesn’t count… even if I have to use it a lot, right? I have my three colors, but my picture needs a lot of black, and for more than outlines and such… does that break the rule??
Also yours is really pretty!! I love it so much!! 😍
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Contemporary writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I don’t know -
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@linus-smallprint @ellette-giselle @koshka @whalekeeper @theshadow @keilah-h @theducktator
New chapter on the doc. 😉
Also, TCoH reached 50k on Saturday!! 🥳
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh yeah. Pretty crazy.
Okay, I gotcha. Maybe rewording it would make the sentence more clear?
“I need to take my boots off,” Julian moaned. “But I can’t get up.”
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Wow. That was a great speech!
I like the section. Didn’t really see much except for this, which was confusing…
“I can’t get up,” Julian moaned. “I need to take my boots off.”
But yeah, great job overall! Things are really getting interesting!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Hm, tags seem to be working kind of weird. Our names are not in blue, but I still got an email. 🤔
Absolutely! That seems like it would work great. Let me know when you send out the link!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Contemporary writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
XD No worries. Seems like it worked pretty well!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal yep! And then share your stories with people and ask them what they thought and if there’s anything they think can change. You don’t have to follow their suggestions if you think it’ll conflict with the story, but if several people are all giving you the same or similar feedback, it’s a good idea to at least check out why.
- Load More
