@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
freedom replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle haha I’m glad you like my commentary😂
-
freedom replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle You can tag me, sure! But I can’t make any promises on me reading all of the sections😅🫶
and that feeling definitely came across in the scene
-
freedom replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle I only read the section you shared today, I picked quite the section to read😭💀
Any thoughts on this section in particular?
Other than I think it shattered me??? 😭
it’s really good, I love the strength they all have for their faith and their determination to stand no matter the cost.
I think it’s sad enough and portrays…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
I haven’t been keeping up with all of this, but MA’AM.
way to tear me into pieces on a random Friday morning😭😭
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
AAH I gotta go. If y’all roleplay some more I’ll reply later tonight at like 3 am
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
So uh… Here’s a literal visual for the dance. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Guys, I felt the need to say this because of the school dance we’ve waited for, for two+ years. I am at prom right now – right now – and it’s pretty fun.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
What’s one place you’ve never been to, but have always wanted to visit?
Huntress: Well, thanks to our jobs, we’ve been to a lot of places….. I guess I’ve always wanted to just travel the galaxy without having to worry about someone being after us. Or us being after someone. I don’t really care where it is.
What is something you…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
“What do you mean? They are like… ya know? Languages? I can really put them in a category. I guess they each have their own unique letters… and they are each unique to their country. Like German has weird letters, one looks like an uppercase B…”
Huntress: Huh. Like an uppercase B. If only Medic were here, then you could talk…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Bleh, I’m bored. Here is some Flazzy rambling. 🥱
What’s one place you’ve never been to, but have always wanted to visit?
“I actually travel a lot because my dad lives in another country, so I don’t really think about going anywhere a lot… but I guess… uh…” *long pause* “…oh, I want to go to the Ethri Islands. They’re, like, at the top of o…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle oooh! I loved the bookbinding part!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
but why are you releasing wild raccoons into her yard?
“Mom said I couldn’t keep them. What else was I supposed to do?”Sounds like my charrie Soldier lolllll
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Looks like we need more questions for everybody. I’ll think up a few. 😄
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Vyette: What kinds of hairstyles do you usually wear? What is your best subject in school, and does school really matter because of your birth privilege? Who are you closest to? Do you and your father disagree about more than just marriage?
*squints at Barnes* I seem to remember her getting drunk in front of her crush…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
“Uh! Yeah! I believe it is German! The main people we have living here are Germans, French, Brazilian, and Portuguese. They uh… we all speak Latin…”
Huntress: What are the others’ languages like?
“N-no… Earth… as in the planet. How have y0u never heard of earth? Aren’t you Australian…?
Sniper: When did I say I wasn’t [Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
And share some of it… I love your style.
Yayy, maybe I’ll do that. If there’s something to show. I’ve been drawing a lot of one character, but I’m drawing her without her mask and I’d like to keep the mystery going until I feel confident with the design. It’s difficult to stick with one drawn version of a character.
[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@loopylin @koshka @theducktator @raxforge @whoever
Barnes
A couple times, students wandered to the edge of the field. Barnes fixed them with a deliberate stare, tapping her wrist to indicate they wouldn’t be restricted forever.
Another kid ran up from the school entrance. This kid was paler than the others, with tufts of light hair glaring in…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle thanks, got it!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle sure, thanks!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
They’re gonna be horribly confused when they realize that the galaxy Scout, Huntress and Sniper come from is basically just a version of Earth where every country is a planet. Hopefully they won’t start talking history, or things wil get really weird. LOL.
- Load More
