@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@the_lost-journal I would think the vast majority of us are Christians lol, you mean not catholics right?
although that’s cool! Hope you enjoy the day!
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
After I got over the initial shock, I was trying to figure out which character this could happen to. XD
As I thought. XD
But they live in Illinois, and they were supposed to go back Monday, so I don’t know that it would be fixed in time for that.
Hm. Well, I hope their trip goes well regardless of the vehicle used.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@theducktator Ooh, that’s crazy. Also sort of a cool experience, besides your poor Grandpa’s car and unless it was scary. Is the car fixable?
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Congratulations! I hope it goes well and you have a great experience with your friends and family because of this! (I remember my confession of faith so I assume this is similar.)
I know most of you guys (or almost all) aren’t christian…
When you sign up for KP, there is an assumption you agree with the website’s Christian bel…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@grcr
Oooh… *Eats up the delicious art* Quite tasty. Very much so. -
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
*Barnes shows herself out*
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@grcr cool characters!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@the_lsot-journal
LOLOL
hee hee..
My Leander is a boy.
…sometimes my boys just, uh, look kinda girlie… -
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Pliz do!
Boom. I’m kinda lazy, so here’s the best I got rn.

hee hee they turned out so goodie… 🤭
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
No new sections?
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
You didn’t hear me say anything. I have nothing to say. *Zips mouth, signs out of KP and goes back to drawing*
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
I can’t picture any guy actually doing that to Barnes.
You would be surprised then. XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@the_lost-journal
Oh and Sara—savannah_grace2009—has a Leander too. Isn’t that something, lolz -
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
*GASP!* ARE YOU BEING HONEST!!!! YOU GAVE CASSIUS AND LEANDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but those names are so UNIQUE!!! I don’t believe you!!
You must believe me, because it is quite true!! Heh heh. I shall send you a picture of them if you want visual proof. 😈
And besides, my Leander and Cassius are COOOLEER!!!!!! He he he!!! Besides! M…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
@loopylin great job on him! funny how he’s covering his eye so you still only see one
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Btw, I’m at the park fishing right now. My replies will be slow.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@the_lost-journal @rae
BarnesBarnes picked up the driest branch of leaves she could find and pulled out her cigarette lighter. “Back off a moment.”
She lit the branch and waited until the entire clump of leaves was licking with fire. She stuck it into the hole and stuck her foot in as well to press into the plant flesh.
Where the fire touched,…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Except, there is a female way to spell Rapha, and it’s “Rafa” (I am not joking XD )
Oh wow. that’s crazy.
You could change it that way, if it makes you happy. It’s up to you.
HOW DARE YOU USE THOE NAMES D:< I will hunt you down and KILL YOU!!! *BUM BUM… BUMMMM!!* HE HE HE!!!!
Oh yeah? Heh heh… well… ima hunt you too down beca…[Read more]
- Load More
