@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
whaley replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Me: *Gets overly enthusiastic in philosophy class*
Teacher: Time to move on…
Me: B-But we’re not done!!
A particularly charismatic boy: *Leans back in his chair, casually smiling at me through half-lidded sparkly eyes* You. Me. Lunch break. Kierkegaard.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Anything works with me! It may take a lot to convince Winston to do anything out of his little bubble but I will do the best I can.
-
whaley replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
My hero… *bows and offers you the sword of the legendary Kingdom Keeper*
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Oki, I read it!
Overall, I think it’s well-paced and has a great amount of description. I could understand the basic setting and tech even though it isn’t my own world or story. The ship’s name, The Nightmare, automatically makes me want to root for it XD
I especially liked Mandin’s appearance! You used body language, but almost more im…[Read more]
-
Kathleen replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
Yay!!! You are alive! ngl was getting a little worried there lol.
Exactly… It definitely takes a few magical capabilities to be a forum moderator. 😅 Especially when the evil spam bots are constantly trying to take down precious Whaley. 😤 Not on my watch!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I’m BACK BABY!!!
*aHem*
Just glad the posts are working again!
-
whaley replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
*Takes a deep gasp after rising from the dark chasm of silence*
Thank you!! I appreciate your dedication with tech, which I do not have 🙂 Hopefully your magical powers will bring us great prosperity in the future.
-
Kathleen replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
Okay okay. I think I might have fixed the problem?
For some reason, the WordPress system was flagging everyone’s posts as spam. Especially dear Whaley. 😭😭😭
If you are still having trouble posting let me know. Also, I’m going to be on here a lot more frequently so I’ll be able to nip the problem in the bud before it ever gets too out of hand like…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
…Hopefully this post comes through??
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
@kathleenramm all righty!! Thank you!
-
Kathleen replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper @theducktator @grcr @loopylin @keilah-h @everyoneexperiencingissueswiththesite
Hi guys! So sorry for being mia recently and missing your posts and struggles with all these glitches!!
Imma try to get to the bottom of all these issues and get back to you once I make some progress. Continue to let me know of any other issues that arise…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@everyone
We should get this back up again, no one’s RPed in a few days.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium yikes!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@theducktator THE FIRST AND LAST ONES LOL
ok, but with a name like “Mcquackles,” are they ducks? Or duck farmers? That’s awesome.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Lol that first one XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I honestly don’t know much about them (I believe they’re from Native American mythology or something?), but the name instantly makes me think of the last place on the planet I’d ever want to go: Skinwalker Ranch (land of cryptid and UFO sightings, immortal zombie wolves, and balls of light that melt your dog [I really wish I was making…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@rae I love how you’ve just decided Mayfly will be her name for the rest of the RP lol
also what the toothpicks is a skinwalker and why is it terrifying????
Jaylen
“Of course you’re a dragon! I’m not stupid, despite popular opinion. And no, no other dragons-” The small creature looked around. “Well, minus the one outside. He doesn’t a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
(and I was over here excited, like: HEYYY, RIKER PLAYS VIOLIN!! XD)
He doesss?? Me too!! XD How long has he played?
(Dude, it sounds like I’m talking about a real person. XD Actually, I was giving an analogy in youth group the other day and I noticed that I started talking about characters like they were real people. I had t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I know right??!!
- Load More
