@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @theducktator @rae @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @smiley @godlyfantasy12 @highscribeofaetherium @anyone-else-pls-helpppppppp-XD
Ok, so I have a bit of a plot hole.
For those of y’all who don’t know, I have five characters (all of whom are MC’s in their own novel) who I have…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed IDK who’s gonna die but I know for sure it’s gonna be tragic.
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@theducktator *offers tissues* I teared up too😭
@koshka Uhmmmmm SPOILERS XD
@keilah-h and still koshka
I’m so glad y’all like it so far!!
I make no promises that any specific person will survive, although I don’t think I could kill Matthias…I have become too attached already😂 It happened so fast💖
nor do I think I could part with…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@theducktator That’s cool!! I like the other gem names too.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
I’m liking it! I’m very much liking it!
(also I know this is a WW2 historical fiction story but I can’t help but imagine them as having technological advancements for some reason. Maybe it’s because the way this story is going, it kinda reminds me of what my brother and I come up with.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed My reaction to Moishe talking about them shooting his wife was the same as Matthias’s lol. “like they WHAT NOW?!”
So they’re spies or something? That’s kinda cool. I also love all their names, they’re pretty unique.
And hey! We get to see Leo/Reuben and Riker! A little weird seeing them from the outside perspective of…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
I have more of Matthias (and others!!)
A scene (although there may be more at the beginning of it) and a snippet of the next scene (although there would be a POV scene from the 2nd MC between these two scenes, of course) that I wanted to share!!!
here it is!!!
and I officially love Moishe even more❤️😭💖
“I was v…
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 5 months ago
“It’s harder to make a square evil than it is a triangle.”
-
Light posted an update 2 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Hii <33 How are you doing? Just was thinking abt you 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Yes I am!! Thanks for reminding me. I’ll post the next one(s) sometime tomorrow. I’ve just been getting so distracted and I’ve forgotten! 😭
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Ok I will 😂 I want to start brainstorming it this afternoon (since it won’t be anything longer than a novella) but I’m not sure if I’ll get to it or not.
Ooh, I like that idea!! This is definitely still in the plot bunny stage, so any ideas are welcome. XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
That’s a really cool idea! I love twisting tropes around. WRITE IT.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Sooo… I just came up with a possible novel/novella/short story idea that I really want to write… Basically, this person, probably a girl, is told that she is the chosen one, or something like that, but she refuses. She doesn’t want to get involved with this at all. So the special responsibilities/quest/privileges are given to someone else, prefe…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
I love this scene!
Welllll, you already know I like Matthias. 😛 But I think I have to agree with you—I like Moishe too. I get the vibe that he has a layered backstory, more than he might be willing to share… 🤔
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed This all sounds so cool!! I love all your new characters, I can’t choose my favorite.
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
OH, and I still need to decide which fate Matthias ends up choosing (because his father gives him two options)…
although if Matthias chose the second option, I could connect his novel to some of my other novels.
hmmmmmmm
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
RANT TIME (lol)
Soooooo, this novel with Matthias has a second MC (Stefan Nolan Nachtnebel) who will likely be a low-rank soldier in the Heer (regular German army; the entire military of Nazi Germany was called the Wehrmacht, which included the Heer, Luftwaffe (Air Force), and Kriegsmarine (Navy) (the …[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
and Moishe/Avrum being brothers…I love it so much XD
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Anyone want a Matthias scene?
(also feat Charna, Moishe, and Avrum, lol)
Matthias followed Charna down the winding halls, his shoes echoing much louder than he once anticipated. The winding halls were dark, and dare he think it, even foreboding.
They seemed to stretch on endlessly, as if they were paths that led the…
- Load More
