@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Aww, I love it!!
Hmm… maybe you could bring Riker to a point where he starts playing what-if scenarios in his head. Like “What if God does really love me?” “What if I can actually be forgiven?” Etc. to where he eventually starts believing it. I’m sure he’ll fight it at first, but then he just finally…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
(I’m finally getting back to you within a few days!! 😱😂)
Ok, awesome!
Hallie
Hallie blinked a few times, the awkwardness of the moment sinking in. Her cheeks burned as she took a step back. “Oh, I guess… Well… um, thanks?” She forced a chuckle. Top hat? She mentally scrambled for something else to say, but nothing came to mind.…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Aww, thanks! <3
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
No problemo! Glad I could help! 😊😊💛
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Book Club 🙂 in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I shall try to think of more to say tomorrow. 😓
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Book Club 🙂 in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@stephie @theducktator @everyone
To be quite honest, I really don’t have to much to say about Screwtape Letters rn, and my brain is quite fried from to much time on my computer and the internet. I found the whole book was very good and relatable in different ways—and I enjoyed reading it. Overall, I really agree with all of what you said, Ste…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Age of AI in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
What are some ways to set up healthy boundaries with technology to keep it from overruling our lives, and how can we use it to our benefit? What can we do to take advantage of this tool, literally at our fingertips, to make God known?
A common practice within my own faith is fasting. We specifically fast from food every first Sunday.…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
No problem!! 😄💛
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
(you’re gonna love this scene….lol)
Haha, you aren’t lying!! XD XD I love it! Nice scene!
She waited for Cassian to catch up with her, annoyed by how good he looked with the wind playing with his hair.
Hah, that’s cute. <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@esther-c @acancello @grcr (you’re gonna love this scene….lol) @freed_and_redeemed @anyone-else-i-forgot
Here’s another scene I wrote while revising…
Note: I’m changing it so that Sef has a crush on Cassian (Lilitu’s older brother) BEFORE she falls for Lilitu. So don’t freak out, Lefse is most DEFINITELY still a thing! <3
Sef cowered…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Oh my goodness the poor darlings 😭😭😭 I need to see them happy and healed soon 😭
I loved Leon’s confrontation scene. *hugs him* And Isaiah is so sweet 💖
And Riker 😭😭😭😭😭 *hugs him too*
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 4 months ago
Swords, axes, large hammers, spears—hundreds of weapons lined the walls of the warrior training center, and photos of past warriors and their honor badges were framed and pinned. An air conditioner shook silently, blowing a cold breeze into the large conference room where two people sat. The first person was a man whose name was Emrys G…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Age of AI in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Humanity wasn’t ready for the internet. How life is fundamentally lived changed within a generation with the introduction of phones. That was uncharted territory, we’ve introduced trials of mental, physical, and social health never seen before, and we had no way to prepare for that, because of how fast it came about. Why talk to real people when…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Book Review: Tress of the Emerald Sea in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Tress is a wonderful book. It was the first of Sanderson’s more whimsical writings I’ve read (then I found Alcatraz…). It’s fun, light hearted, and very unique. Please let me know when you read Yumi and the Nightmare Painter!
Of course, Brandon Sanderson is not a Christian, but a Mormon
Why deny our relationship with Christ😥
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
#howtoindirectlytellsomeonetheyseemcool
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I actually swiftly painted a canvas this afternoon at a birthday party, and plan to make paper wings to glue to it. If I burn or paint the edges a darker color, it should look pretty 😛
Marz
“I have to guess you’re talking to the dragon,” Marcel said. “But whatever you find cool, thanks.”
He picked up the purple bear and walked it…[Read more]
-
freedom changed their profile picture 2 years, 4 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@esther-c @koshka @rae Thank y’all so much for reading and being so kind! 🥰🥰 Oh, and *offers tissues to all*…there we go XD
Honestly, rn the only one who is a struggle is Riker.
I know where Leon’s story is going…I know how Leon will finally come back to God…I know how he will come to the end of himself…
but Riker is another…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Book Club 🙂 in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
- Load More
