@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hi… I’m back! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
@theloonyone yesss…..
got into an entire fandom on the sole basis of being weirdly in love with an Australian character’s voice (ok the rest of him was kinda attractive too but mostly the voice). turns out the actual actor doesn’t even come from there, he’s just good at changing his voice (and is like 40 years older than his character…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello, there! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
@linus-smallprint I just saw your creatures’ pages and they are amazing!! I kinda want to get on that website and make stuff for my creatures now lol.
The kentors sound exactly like something I’d come up with.
what guidelines do you have for coming up with species? I’ll put out a few of my creatures, and you can just get ideas from them I…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Hello! I’m really good! I got my first-degree black belt in karate, I’ve finished piano lessons for the year, my online Lit class is over (ok, kinda sad about that one :/), and I’ve discovered the awesomeness that is digital art! So yeah, good things (except Lit class being over 😭).
How are you?
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 4 months ago
Currently on an epic identity quest to discover my personality type >:)
-
freedom replied to the topic Hi… I’m back! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
@theloonyone @mineralizedwritings
Wyoh is at it again 😅
-
freedom replied to the topic Hi… I’m back! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
Also, I love your profile pic 😏
Why, thank you *bows*
Pietro is a fav of mine 😛
Aaah! That’s so exciting!!! 💕 How far along in the publishing process are you?
Yessss, I knowwww, I’m so excited 🥰🎉 It is currently in (what i hope to be, lollll) the last formatting stage! It’s already been edited, so there’s not too much left to go. I…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
…maybe:
- Eitel
- Warin
- Kaspar
- Gustl
I’m sorry I don’t have many ideas either. 😑 There is a wikipedia page full of German names though… maybe that could help…?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 4 months ago
Haven’t got a clue, sorry 🤷♀️
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hello, there! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
Hi Linus, even though we’ve met now, I realized that I never properly greeted you to the Forum, so I thought I’d give a late one.
I’m the Arcane Axiom, I enjoy math, searching for divine fundamental truth, and exploring that in my writing. I read/write sci-fi/fantasy, and am currently working on a universe with my sister called…[Read more]
-
freedom and
TheLoonyOne are now friends 2 years, 4 months ago -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hi… I’m back! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
@loonyone
XD it says snakes are cool
Lol well then that’s the weirdest kp has ever been! It was showing up above your thread and I was literally soooo confused 😭 it was a amv titled ‘im back’ so I figured it was related to your post?? Well that’s just the strangest thing ever. 😂😂 sorry for the confusion
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
Ok, I do need help XD
I’m trying to decide on a name for a new side character in one of my (many) WIPs.
He will be a 15-16 year old German boy that is a member of the Gestapo (it’s a WW2 his-fic). He’ll be fairly quiet, insecure, but will still stand up for himself and others when needed. He’ll likely be involved in the redemption arc of one…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 4 months ago
Have you figured anything out about pics being broken yet? (Not to pressure you, I know you have a life, too 😉)
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hi… I’m back! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
Yesss you should definitely check Andrew Peterson out, his books and songs are a.m.a.z.i.n.g.
You just gotta love Weird Al. Listening to him right now, actually.
Oh yes. So. Many. Legos. Id estimate somewhere between $5,000-$8,000 worth of them? brothers and I have been collecting them for probably over twelve years (and we…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hi… I’m back! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
(I accidentally refreshed and lost everything I wrote which is incredibly heartbreaking)
But hiii!!! It’s been so long! And I always love the berets and baguettes 😏
Nooooo not the refresh XD I hate it when that happens!
Ooh exciting!! Do you know what you’ll be studying? And that place you’ve moved to is pretty cool 😏 😅 And yeah,…
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I am loving this new character already 😂
Captain Chris Augusto Taylor could never seem to time his sleep and his schedule properly. A dull buzz beneath his soft, feather pillow jolted him awake. A knock of his head to the wood above, a quiet cuss his Mamma would so hastily wash his mouth out for, and a roll off the simple pallet was enough to make…
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
Great topic idea.
Will have to use in the future
-
freedom changed their profile picture 2 years, 4 months ago
-
freedom's profile was updated 2 years, 4 months ago
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 4 months ago
Thank you for providing this answer. I do agree with a lot of what you said, such as how whether or not God chooses who he will save is a secondary issue and how going to a church, no matter what the denomination, does not determine whether or not someone is a Christian. However, I still would like some more clarification, if you do not mind. You…
- Load More

Personality test: I’m free.
Me: *spends 20 minutes taking test*
Test: Would you like to see your results?
Me: Yes.
Test: Pay to see your results.
Me: But you said you were free!
Test: I was actually using an advanced technique called…
Test: LYING.
LOL 🤣
The test was free. The results were not.