@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Any tips for writing serious characters? in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
Simply think about why the character is the way they are. Are they a pessimist, simply lack humor, quick to anger, or perhaps they are solemn and ponderous? In what way are they serious, and what lead them to be that way. Are there insecurities that are being masked by a flat face? How does this character interact with others, and how…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@rae aww nice little poem! I missed it!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Whatever It Takes so fits Alpha! I’ve heard it!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
XD XD
You’re welcome!
Shoot I didn’t realize it made two of them…sorry!
oh lol np 😆😄
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
Shoot I didn’t realize it made two of them…sorry!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
hehe
Violet
The girl stepped back, still reserved. “Violet. Robotics engineer and programmer. Here on a temporary scholarship trip.”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
haha yeahhhh and thanks!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
haha yeahhhh
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
It sounds ridiculous, but this group of characters are named Rose, Violet and Daisy 🤣🤣 Creative ingenuity right there. Y’all should take notes.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Fyi she belongs to a mystery story. So she and the rest of her cast are very thorough when it comes to evidence/justice/whatever. ;]
Violet
“It means bringing you to justice for being irresponsible.” Violet raised an eyebrow, and held up the robot. “And I have the evidence to prove you guilty.”
Gage twisted its head around with a mel…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeeemed @esther-c @grcr
First chapter of my new version!!!!! WITH the twist!!!
And yes, Jraldath and Selena used to be Paynes….hehehe
It was a dark night-clouds moving from the west blotted out any light from the twin moons, and tendrils of fog curled around the two lone figures drifting through the streets of Lir.
Selena held…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Aw, I like little robot companions! They’re always so cute.
I redesigned her but forgot Gage existed for a while 😂 Originally he was a knockoff of Wall-e, which I won’t hold against my six-year-old self. Wall-e is an amazing movie.
Violet
Violet cocked her head. “And at how many inconvenient times have you scratched that itch?”
When the g…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Coolsies 😛
Violet
“Gage, record.”
The robot’s eyes spun, clicking, and gazed sightlessly at the surrounding lawnscape.
“The experiment was a positive until power failed.” Violet bowed her head, hair falling over her chest. “We’ll try tomorrow. But at least, for now, we can get some key lime pie or something. Forgo any further advan…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Same thing here! I’ve been told to play sports and I’ve made… interesting attempts XD You may have been grumpy, Loops, but I’ve always been the player who was too busy watching a butterfly to notice an incoming ball.
And I mean that seriously, by the way. That exact scenario happened to me twice.
*Watches…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
Well that’s good I guess lol
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Summer Bible Reading in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 4 months ago
Cool, I’ll have to take a look at it.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Summer Bible Reading in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 4 months ago
Ooo, looks fun. My family is already reading through the New Testament, so I think I’ll pass this time, but thanks for sharing!! 😃😃
- Load More
