@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
This might be the first time Riker has ever yelled at someone in my writing🤔
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
My baby
*sniff sniff*
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @koshka @rae @savannah_grace2009 @keilah-h @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @grcr @theducktator @esther-c @anyone-else-idk-lol-XD
I have an (UNFINISHED!!!) Riker scene I want to share👀
anyone ready to see Riker’s life turn even more????
WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS; A SLAP AND MENTIONS OF PAST…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
He’ll be back I promise….haha
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
The girls aren’t happy about that… ;P
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I’m not sure, tbh. It probably has a couple supervisors who make sure the kids write articles on time, edit sufficiently, and organize the paper. The kids might spend the club time writing and trading projects to clean up. That’s how I picture it.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Sef
“It’s fine,” she smiled reassuringly. “I like….” her voice trailed off. “I like green too.”
That’s so funny…because Sef’s eyes are green and so are her mother’s!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Sef
Green?
She looked at him, confused at the seemingly randomness of his statement.
“Green’s…a nice…color,” she shrugged.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Green??? I’m confuzzled lolll
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Aww really?!?!
Tell her that we won’t be seeing the last of Xandro for a LOOONGGG time!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
My seven-year-old sister was not happy about Xandro’s disappearance. She demands you retcon the whole thing and bring him back XDXD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Daisy will go down in history as a majestic steed
Marcel
A particularly large splash of ink landed on Marcel’s canvas. It bubbled on the surface until he spread it with a brush.
A baby elephant trumpeted silently, and stomped watercolor buildings into powder.
Marcel squinted through the corner of his eye at Felicity. When she g…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Sef
She blushed. “Thanks,” she whispered, and took a bite, trying to ignore his eyes on her. She hated it when people watched her eating.
Nothing could have prepared her for the explosion of flavor that flooded her senses. It was unlike anything she’d ever tasted before in her life.
It was perfect.
“It’s good,” she nodded emphatically,…[Read more]
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 3 months ago
Chocolate soda is by far the best invention since the toaster.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Violet
“Annoying?” Violet had to think a minute about what Alpha said. “I don’t know.”
She didn’t feel annoyed or interested. The soft yet frosty look in her face, reflected in Gage’s eyes, said it all.
…
I just had a thought. If Alpha has trouble with science (backstory drama, thinks experimentation sucks, etc) Violet can tutor him.…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Sef
“I-I don’t know if I have any money to pay you back…” her voice trailed off as she fumbled in her pocket for some coins.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years, 3 months ago
GUYSSSS I’M A CHOSEN ONE NOW!!!!1
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Found a picture of Wyoh!
WHATTTT why was i not tagged sooner….*cries*
I LOVE THAT SO MUCH AHHHH lollll
- Load More


That’s a thing???
Yes. It’s basically like the best thing ever. Imagine cold, carbonated hot chocolate but not in a way that’s totally gross.
I can’t imagine that not being totally gross, but I really want to try it now.
You MUST. Sadly, I don’t know where you can get it other than a restaurant in Nashville called ‘the Pharmacy’. If you’re ever in the area you MUST go and try their chocolate phosphates (which is what they call their sodas for some reason).
I don’t think I’ll be in Nashville anytime soon, but if I am, I will DEFINITELY try it!