@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Haha okay nice!!! I have literally ALWAYS admired your writing because the worldbuilding is so thorough and detailed! Same with the magic systems.
Sef
“Okay!” she nodded. “So what else is there to do around here?” She took another bite of the pizza.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae I have no idea.
Thanks! I’m glad someone else appreciates it.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae
Thanks for the cheat sheet, btw!!!Sef
“That’s so cool!” her eyes lit up. “Can you teach me? Or do you have to be born with it?”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Huntress is just like “This is not what it looks like guys” and meanwhile Sniper’s like “Start gossiping about this and I WILL kill you.”…..lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Also here’s a drawing of my characters that took me like 3 hours to do this morning. They’re not wearing their hats, but this is a decent impression of what their clothes and features are like. I’m pretty proud of it to be honest.
(It’s actually a scene from the fanfic they’re in. You know, the average interrupted romantic confession.)

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 you’re welcome! Great board!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Huntress & Sniper
“My name is Silvanis Falkon. That young man right there is my son Callum. The woman with the glasses is his girlfriend Evelyn and the one wishing she had a cup of boiled weeds right now is Fairy Ward.” the glowy-armed one explained.
Boiled weeds? I thought, confused, but I didn’t say anything.
“I’m Jaylen Espion.” I told…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
Tysm!!! <3
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 nice!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
@esther-c @freed_and_redeemed @grcr @idk who else

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
NOOOO that’s the WORST
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
lol!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 my mom goes ballistic when she sees a cockroach lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Can I have a cheat sheet for what Chase’s eye colors mean….lol
I remember you posted about that but I don’t feel like scrolling back 70 pages to find them haha!
Sef
“I never thought about them. I guess so,” she took another bite, chewed, and swallowed. “Do you like cockroaches?”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
WHY?!?!?!??!?!
Please make Franz get eaten by a walrus.
Better yet…make Wyoh haunt Franz for the REST OF HIS LIFE.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@theducktator a stuffed snake? Cute!! I have a few of those.
Also the coffee thing is hilarious. Sniper will agree with Joy on that once he’s not busy fighting everyone lol.
@princesachronicle22 ooh that’d be kinda cool.
Huntress and Sniper
“Don’t apologize, it’s not like he can kill me anyways.” the glow-armed creatur…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@theducktator LOL!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
what happened to Nolan though???? I need to know!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed RIKER NOOOOO
aww but Lina wants to see you buddy! It’s not your fault!!
Franz, why you gotta be so MEAN to the poor guy??
- Load More
