@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @theducktator @koshka @keilah-h @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @savannah_grace2009 @rae @anyone-else-idk-lolllll
Y’all don’t get too mad at me, ok?? 😅
This is why Riker needed all the good luck wishes👇
my baby 😭😭😭
TW: MENTIONS OF BLOOD. DRUNK CHARACTER. HINTS TO/MENTIONS OF PAST PHYSICAL ABUSE.…[Read more]
-
whaley started the topic WIP Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
(Will be updated)
There are enough people who have joined recently, that I want to hold out the hand of welcome and salutations. Welcome! Salutations! XD For some of you it’s been a few months, but I’m still wrapping my brain around the amount of members.
This is for the older members too 🙂
I personally don’t know everyone’s projects. So I…[Read more]
-
whaley's profile was updated 2 years, 3 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
We’re six pages away from beating the Chat Chat guys!! *Not that it’s important or that I’m even contributing much rn*
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Yeah… I think it’s healthy for now lol, and it scares me a little that it could become unhealthy. I’ve never not been ‘that art kid’ in the class, and as I get to higher classes being one of the best becomes harder and harder, and of course at some point it’s useless.
Growth comes in phases! You might just be plateaued r…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
*Snow White singing intensifies*
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
… aaaand I missed the deadline, didn’t I?
*smashes head against the wall*
Augh! I completely forgot about this and I really wanted to do this one!Ah well 😔
I read your story but I don’t think I’m supposed to say anything about it yet.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
(and Broken Shackles is over 46k now and almost 300 pages!!!🥳)
Whooooo 🥳👏👏
Also…
LEON! NOOOOOOOOOO JUST LISTEN TO ISAIAH! 😭
😣
Wish Riker the best of luck, because he’s going to need it😬
Freedom, WHAT are you planning NOW?
Good luck, Riker!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @rae @theshadow @theducktator
Huntress/Sniper
“Considering we all have our weapons, imprisonment seems unlikely.” said the female talking duck–Natalie–before the last human pair introduced themselves.
“We are normal, middle class, suburban teenagers from the United States of America, and we have no idea what we are doin…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@theducktator not bad!! What do the words up top say?
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
My bois *sniff sniff*
Leon’s thirst for numbness (coming from alcohol, of course) spells trouble, y’all 😅
Wish Riker the best of luck, because he’s going to need it😬
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@koshka I did finish it, but I think I may add more; idk, seems too short 😂 but idk what else to add tbh lollll
but anywhoooo
@lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @koshka @rae @savannah_grace2009 @keilah-h @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @grcr @theducktator @esther-c @anyone-else-idk-lol-XD
here’s the continuation of the Riker scene AND a Leon…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Sisters are still squealing whenever the twins pop up 😉
Marcel
Mars’ face went deadpan. “You.”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
This is my villain (if you hadn’t gathered that already xD), Selena!

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
Tysm!!!
That made my day <3
I just use a template on a platform called Canva (it’s free! Just search up canva.com) and change the pictures and words xD
I literally just copy and paste images from Pinterest and search up ‘blue aesthetic’….lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @keilah-h @theducktator @rae @esther-c (this one’s for you)

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
Thanks you guys! <3
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @rae @theshadow @theducktator
Huntress/Sniper
Silvanis leaped up and punched the ground, scattering dirt and debris everywhere. “Sorry, once I power up my metal arm, that’s the only safe way to power it down.” he explained when he stood back up.
Sniper leaned over and whispered in my ear, “Kinda looks like he’s spent too m…[Read more]
- Load More
