@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
We’ll give Riker a stuffed bunny and we’ll stick with the giraffe for Leon 🥰😂
and RAE, go build that time machine. It’s probably necessary.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@theducktator lol yesssss
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed you’re very welcome!
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@keilah-h Thank you so much! That means a lot 🥰 And that’s exactly what I was going for, so thank you!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
i have one word for you…..
WHAT.
(that’s just a link to the sound effect that typically accompanies cursed images such as that in video compilations.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed nice!! I like it, it’s very to the point of the plot without spoiling too much. I’d read the book based on the description.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @rae @theshadow @theducktator
Huntress/Sniper
“Help me out, good people…and ducks, who or what are cheeseburgers, baseball, memes, and pumpkin spice lattes? And in which galaxy is the United States of America, and is Australia the planet next to it? In return, I will tell you that Silvanis is one of so far only fifty-six sti…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Indeed.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Unsee. UNSEE. 🫣

-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
OH, alsooooooo
@savannah_grace2009 @rae @keilah-h @koshka @whalekeeper @lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c @mineralizedwritings @theducktator
I made a possible Blurb for Broken Shackles if anyone wants to offer their opinion on it 👇
In continuation of Freedom’s Fire…
The second world war has finally come to an end, and both Leon Wagner and Riker Sch…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Oh dear, yes.
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
The boards look so good, girlie 🤩
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic WIP Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper What a fun idea!!! Love it 💖
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae aww Chase is amazing! Sad, but amazing.
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 3 months ago
Ok, I’m back.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@theducktator @rae WHY SO TRUE
lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 3 months ago
@linus-smallprint Well, I didn’t draw him completely, I just traced him and added the wings/tail/cyborg bits. I did him completely on the iPad drawing app Procreate.
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I will love this baby, this man named Riker, forever 💖🥹😭
But I honestly just need him redeemed already, and I’m the writer😂😅😬
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @theducktator @koshka @keilah-h @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @savannah_grace2009 @rae @anyone-else-idk-lolllll
Y’all don’t get too mad at me, ok?? 😅
This is why Riker needed all the good luck wishes👇
my baby 😭😭😭
TW: MENTIONS OF BLOOD. DRUNK CHARACTER. HINTS TO/MENTIONS OF PAST PHYSICAL ABUSE.…[Read more]
- Load More
