@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
freedom replied to the topic My short story in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 3 months ago
Beautiful 💖😭
It’s short but sweet, and I def think you could turn it into a novella and dive into it even more and explain even more with a novella.
But even as a short story, it is beautiful💖💖
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic WIP Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Thanks for the teg, this looks like fun!
1. Summarize your project in a paragraph or two! Like on the back of a book.
ATOH
200 years after the great civil war, civilization has made few improvements. Bunkers scattered across the country protect the remaining population underground, safe from the still bubbling conflict of their…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic WIP Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Okkkayyy… here are the answers for my current novel The Purple Eyed…
1. Summarize your project in a paragraph or two! Like on the back of a book.
Warriors are born in unexpected and ordinary places. They come to know what it is that they believe, and they live boldly for it, seeking to improve the lives of mankind while defending their c…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@free_and_redeemed
Oh, Cool! Also, congrats on all your progress on the story.
In continuation of Freedom’s Fire…
The second world war has finally come to an end, and both Leon Wagner and Riker Schind are living with the aftermaths of war and tragedy.
The struggles of post-war Germany lay heavy on them both,
and hardships still lie bef…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Growth comes in phases! You might just be plateaued rn. You may not be known as the art kid, but that’s a social thing and you may surprise yourself by becoming your own “art prodigy” in certain episodes of your life. I feel the most satisfaction from looking at my own art and watching my leaps of skill, even if I don’t share it…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
He greatly enjoys it when I show him this forum
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
but don’t worry, it’s just molting, it’ll grow a new shell soon.
*chokes on coffee*
Bwahahahahaha that’s hilarious 🤣🤣🤣😂😅😂😆😂😂🤣😆😆😆😆😆🤣 -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
(me wanting to answer but I’m gonna hold off till someone else gets the chance)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
but don’t worry, it’s just molting, it’ll grow a new shell soon.
lol that’s what my brother said when I showed him it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
@theducktator cool! I can tell she’s a dancer.
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
But Leon has to get his redemption first🫢🤫
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae The baby 😭 And I don’t think it’s cringy at all! I very much love it <3 and poor Chase, the baby.
@rae @highscribeofaetherium @theducktator
Heh
Riker still has a bit of a journey ahead of him, but I’m in the final stretch of Broken Shackles (almost at 50k!!!) and I promise redemption is ahead 💖
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 3 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Tagging more people! @linus-smallprint @theshadow @jonas @lydibug @savannah_grace900 @highscribeofaetherium @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @rae @loopylin @esther-c @smiley @princesachronicle22 @godlyfantasy12 @anyone
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic WIP Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
This is a great topic idea! I’ll answer for my book later, too.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
😭😭😖😩😭😞 (*sad noises*) 😖😖😭😭😭😭😩😭
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Oh, I like your scene! It’s sweet (: I don’t think it’s cringey.
Although I do have one question. How is it only ten-thirty at night if they’re on their FIFTH movie? If each one was somewhere from an hour and a half to two hours, they would have had to have started in early to mid afternoon?
-
freedom replied to the topic WIP Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I’m pretty sure a lot of y’all on here know about my project, but I’ll go on ahead and share anyhow
1. Summarize your project in a paragraph or two! Like on the back of a book
The second world war has finally come to an end, and both Leon Wagner and Riker Schind are living with the aftermaths of war and tragedy.
The struggles of post-war…[Read more] -
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Snippet of the scene I’m working on rn
(I’m in a writing sharing mood today😂)
👇
(fyi, there’s a chapter in between this and the last scene I shared, but I shared that chapter a while back and have edited it only a little, so 🤷♀️ but here’s this scene)
His world danced between reality and nightmares—memories. T…
- Load More
