@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 3 months ago
I’m soo close to Eccentric Mentor…
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
and yes, 3 out of the 4 MCs are Leon’s kids all grown up *sniff sniff* they grow up so fast 🥹
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
@theducktator @keilah-h @grcr @esther-c @koshka @rae @savannah_grace2009
An aesthetic for one of my future Novels, Still Good 💖
Characters:
Top left=Isabel (Wagner) Schind
Top right=Albert Wagner
Bottom left=Elias Wagner
Bottom right=Alan Williams

-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
@theducktator It’s sooo fun 😂 Yessss, that quote is soo good lollll
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I love your forum signature! 😂😂
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic My short story in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 3 months ago
That… that really was beautiful! ❤️❤️❤️ Brought me to tears.
I think it’s really good and I like it how it is, but a novella wouldn’t be bad either!
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@theducktator Thank you 💖💖💖
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
Thanks!
Yeah, them (and others) still sometimes hold my attention. I have a couple ideas of how I could maybe write this idea one day, but idk. we’ll see 🙂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed you’re welcome!!
I always dedicate my books to the people that the book is about…..my book on siblings was dedicated to my brother, my book on music was dedicated to musicians, etc.
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed interesting!!
I wonder if you could reuse those characters in some other story. They sound too interesting to just abandon.
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago

-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago

-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago

-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae @koshka @keilah-h @theducktator @highscribeofaetherium @mineralizedwritings @anyone-else-idk-lollll
I found old aesthetics from a (mostly discarded) book idea if anyone wants to see, for fun
😂👀

-
freedom changed their profile picture 2 years, 3 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@keilah-h Thank you. I love it too <3
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed ooh I like that!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @loopylin
People often ask me, “are you excited for camp?? The dance?! You can’t wait, right?” …And I realized, I don’t feel excited for anything. I never look forward to things. I know I will like it in the moment, but before? I feel nothing.
I’m autistic also (IDK who of you was the neurodivergent one, but…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Thank you very much for your thoughts!! 💖 @theducktator @rae @loopylin @whalekeeper @savannah_grace2009 @anyone-else-idk-lolllll
Y’all know how books usually have a dedication page? Well, I dedicated Freedom’s Fire to my family, but I wanted to know what everyone thought about this dedication.
This one is for Broken Sh…[Read more]
- Load More

woo-hoo 🎉
Only 4 posts left…