@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Sef
“That’s amazing!” she laughed as the bird sang from her shoulder. “Thank you,” she smiled shyly at Chase.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic My short story in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 3 months ago
You’re welcome! Yay, that’s great!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
Chase <333
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
I didn’t mean to see it, I swear…I was just casually stalking you and came across it by accident…sorry…:/
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
Almost forget to cross out my last name, lol
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
My mock book cover of my most recent WIP…

-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Guysssss….
I’m almost at my climax in my WIP, just wrote an emotional scene, and forced one of my MCs into a corner in which she just made a bad decision.
😭
girllll, you’re going to regret it!!!! I literally almost gave her an easy way out, but decided to throw an antagonist in there and AGHHH!!
I’m so excited for but also dreading what’s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@theducktator true lol
I suppose that’s why they always say that.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@theshadow for some reason I’m happy that Trevor recognizes Sniper’s unusual expressions. Maybe I’ll put them in the same group, try and get my stubborn “adopted” character to make a friend lol
@rae @princesachronicle22 @theducktator
Huntress/Sniper
“I say we should split into groups and fan out. That way we can cover more ground and…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Or, honestly, we could consider LOTR as an option as well, even though it didn’t win. I would guess that it still garnered a significant portion of votes, and furthermore I would guess that it was a lot of people’s 2nd choice. It might be a good middle ground between Mistborn and Wingfeather. The thing about picking between MB and…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
You’re welcome, and thanks 😄
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Awesome! This looks like it will be a lot of fun.
For the ties, we could just rerun them through eliminating the other options. That way the people whose choices lost will decide between the tied options.
Wingfeather Saga and Mistborn trilogy tied on this question. I’m not sure if we’ll be able to fit both vibes in, but you’ll have to…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
@theducktator aww that’s so cute! I love it!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Ooh, I love it! Your shading on the armor and skirt is amazing!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
(you know, I should draw him wildly waving a flag or something….)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
@theducktator yesss
“I got three words for you. U! S! A!” –my delusional but deeply patriotic fanfic character, Jan
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
@theducktator coooool…..
also nice profile pic.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@princesachronicle22 ok then!!
- Load More
