@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Sef
Without a word, she wrapped her arms around Chase, and laid her head on his chest.
She knew all too well what it felt like to be helpless, too helpless to save someone you cared about.
I don’t care what you’ve done, or who you couldn’t save…you’re enough for me…and that’s all that matters.
She closed her eyes, willing that he’d…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@theshadow lol yeah
@theducktator @rae good ideas!!
Huntress/Sniper
“I am in favor of splitting up. Two or three groups should work.” said the male talking duck–Bob, from what I remembered.
“I don’t have a weapon.” Joy pointed out.
“Most of us do, so you’re pretty protected whoever you go with.” I assured her. “No…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Ah, say no more.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
@esther-c that’s cool!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@theducktator @highscribeofaetherium bruhhhh all these are so funny
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Nuclear… eyebrows? That’s a new one.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
lol you guys 🤣
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
LOL!! These are all so funny!! 😂😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
I love these so muchhhh 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
And just cuz, I made an aesthetic for myself… (which means I’m either running out of characters or its time to make some more aesthetics for them… 👀😂)

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
Oh don’t worry about it. 🙃 I trust y’all, I just don’t want to purposely throw my last name out there. I don’t care too much. 😉
Thanks!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My short story in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 3 months ago
- Load More

