@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
Thanks!! (Is any writer actually sane?? XD)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
Aww, these so good and so sad!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae wow ok
My brother’s pretty tough too. He can watch Team Fortress 2 animations or the occasional Helldivers cutscene, simulated blood included, and just shrugs it off. But reading a real health book? With real burn wounds, albeit just diagrams? That’s a nope, nope, nope for him.
I mean, I get it, and I try not to look up too much for my o…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 lollll those memes
@rae yes it’s like
*looks up how to remove a bullet from a gunshot wound*
Internet: You’re actually not supposed to do that
Me: Oh, ok, I won’t.
Me: *looks over at Sniper lying next to a tree with a bullet hole in his abdomen while Huntress just stands around waiting for me to write her treating him* This…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 3 months ago
Hi! It’s nice to meet you!
I’m hybridlore or Hybrid on here, a homeschooled rising junior in high school, and I write mostly science fiction-ish type things with a sprinkling of fantasy.
Congratulations on publishing!! That is so exciting!!
What are you working on right now, if your WIP was just published?
If you had to eat…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 3 months ago
OOOHHHH!!! I’m an ECCENTRIC MENTOR!!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 3 months ago
Hi there, Ellette! Greetings from the land of Burne!
I’m -GRCR-! I’m a fiction fantasy-ish writer, an avid artist and animator, a journalist for my fictional newspaper, and a character lover/creator that has over three hundred. I enjoy researching countries and cultures, and I love listening to music and imagining my cha…[Read more]
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 3 months ago
@calyhuge
YOU’RE BACK!!!!! HIIIIIII HOW ARE YOU? -
HighScribe replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 3 months ago
Hello, Ellette! Your name is so pretty! And Fateful Night sounds so cool.
I’m Bridget, a homeschooled Christian writer. I like to read, draw, listen to music, play piano, do karate, and drink chocolate chai.
Here are a few questions for you:What’s your favorite book/series (or top five, if one’s too hard)?
What kind of drawin…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
AHHH I love Lilitu’s board!! And Nevaeh’s is so saddd!! 💛💛💛 They look amazing!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
For realll though xD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago

- Load More

WHOOOOOOOOO!!
🥳🥳🥳
YaAaAaY!! *does a little dance*