@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Sef
“You don’t have to be strong enough,” Sef pulled away and looked up at him. “Because you never will be strong enough on your own. But when you ask the Great One for help, when you are weak, He is stronger!”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 3 months ago
So wait, I could submit a book I’m working on in one of the Forums and y’all would give me feedback!
Yes! 😊😊
I am always looking for honest critiques and it’s hard to find someone that will do it because they are all afraid of hurting my feelings. Even though I tell them that it’s not hurting but helping. I think it’s just a th…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic God Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
And I’ve noticed the days that I miss it are the days that usually end up with things not going well or I’m in a bad mental state or something.
Me too!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae that’s cool! Yeah I’ve learned some from those before.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic God Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
And sometimes when you’re used to hearing Him speak a certain way, God switches it up to get us out of our boxes and teach us how to expand our awareness of Him.
Exactly!!
Our culture also tells us to follow our hearts, but it’s not healthy, because emotions are so up and down- they aren’t stable. I heard a pastor say this once: “Emot…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 3 months ago
Aww thank you!!!
If you want to officially submit a story to KP, like I did on the website, you don’t even have to be a member or create an account to do that. So yes, you can submit one at any time!
If you want to just post a story for fun or critiques by anyone on KP, you don’t have to have a rank either…just make a new…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Two weeks sounds good to me! I think that’s about the same amount of time as the first challenge.
Tenz sounds cute and cool—I’m excited to draw him!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 ah ok lol
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Thanks!! 😄💛
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Thanks for the challenge and the constructive criticism! I had fun, too! I don’t usually draw monsters or animals of any kind, so that was a fun change from my typical teenyboppers, lol. 😄😄
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 3 months ago
haha, well, I write all of my stuff fast. The longest it ever took me to write a book was one month.
It’s the editing that takes forever.
Girl, I’m jealous…no matter how much I plan a book, it takes FOREVER to write!!! Editing is probably the easiest part for me!!
Actually, my brothers catch me doing that a lot. In fact, my c…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic God Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I’m not the most emotional person in the world, and especially when I was in middle school, I’d be at summer camp and see everyone around me crying and having these emotional encounters with God, and I would wonder what was wrong with me that I wasn’t “feeling” God like everyone else was.
I completely relate to this! I’ve had emoti…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@theshadow thanks!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@linus-smallprint that was fun! I appreciate your feedback! (also, yours is cool.)
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 3 months ago
(Sorry this is late—I have a bad problem of stressing out and overthinking what I should say back… 😅)
It took me four days to write Fateful Night, but editing took several months!!
Ohh, that’s awesome!! My book has taken me over two years already and I’m nowhere near done, lol! I read your method and it sounds quite in…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Y’all, those look amazing!
Yeah, I didn’t do this one, though Charles sounded really fun to draw.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 3 months ago
The best way to ride is barefoot bareback!
YES YES YESSSSS!!!!!
Heyy! I’m Sara, though most people around here call me…well, they call me Sara. XD
Anyways, I’m a chocolate consuming, emotionally unstable, sleep deprived, algebra loving, public school attending sophomore (in highschool)! (I mean technically I’m a sophom…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic God Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Oh wow! That’s so cool!!!!
For me, God’s been teaching me a lot about trusting Him.
I’ve had some people hurt me in the past, and betray me, and it’s just been really hard for me to make friends and fully trust someone.
I went to an amazing Bible camp that I go to every year, and at camp, I always feel sooo close to God! I wa…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
Ummm….idk, it’s just off pinterest lol xD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
@esther-c no lol
@savannah_grace2009 is Lilitu’s faceclaim from a movie? he looks familiar.
- Load More
