@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 I know right??
Even I’m guilty of it.
- Tech was turned to a cyborg and would’ve been brainwashed into killing his friends, Winter Soldier style, if he hadn’t been rescued.
- Crosshair–his brother–nearly froze solid in a mission gone wrong, and then was subjected to torture for months. He also had the only people who…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Ohhh so you’re an hour ahead!!!
yeahh I’m 100% A LATE NIGHT PERSON…I once stayed up until almost 11 trying to write an outline XD
What time do you get up to write?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic How dark is too dark? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@theshadow I’ll be here. LOL.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
Stepheroni and Cheese are now friends 2 years, 3 months ago -
-GRCR- replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
lol XD XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@grcr yesssss
I have that meme saved in my screenshots lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
That’s funny XD
I can hardly ever write in the morning…
Would right after lunch work for you most days? Also, what time zone are you in? I’m in mountain time. (It’s almost 12:30 right now) That’s when I’m on break for work. (I live on a farm and work for my dad)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Okay!!! Do you ever write in the evening? That’s when I do most of my writing XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Yeah, and then if I’m available we can do it together!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
If you go back to the first page, it explains everything! but basically it’s where you pick a time and write until that time as fast as you can. It keeps you accountable, focused, and you can make a lot of progress that way!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Hey, I know you’re available to write a lot, would you want to do this together???
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Yay! I’m so excited to see how they turn out!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Woah… why is her’s so big?? XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Hallie

-
Esther replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Easton (I forgot to say he has glasses xp)

-
Esther replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Ooh, this looks so cool! I’d love if you could do a brother and sister for me!
Name:Â Easton Woodbury
Age:Â 17
Gender:Â male
Clothing:Â long-sleeved sweater, light or dark jeans, sneakers(?)
Time period (Or the time period the fashion replicates):Â 90s!
Physical appearance: 6’ 0’’; light skin; gray eyes; dirty blonde/light…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
You’re good!!! (: I’ve been busy too!
Livia
It helped her to know that someone cared, that she wasn’t alone…she held tight to Lukas’s hands as if it was the only stable thing in her life…and it might as well have been.
“How do you feel now?” Lukas asked her.
Liv hated to disappoint him, but she simply didn’t have the strong…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Huh…interesting!
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 3 months ago
The two types of worldbuilders: https://youtu.be/gri-SMx0GAI?feature=shared
- Load More
