@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years, 3 months ago
I just found THE BEST Christian singer ever…her name’s Hannah Barr! Pleeaaasssseee look her up!
My favorites are: Miss Independence, P31, I Am, The Search, You Were There. But I really love ALL her songs, she’s amazing! <3 -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae Here’s my Tenz drawing! I decided to only do his head because otherwise it would’ve taken me hours to both draw and color.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae I’ve been observing for a while. Wanted to get to the actual dance bit
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I’d RP if anyone wanted to do something.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I’m good with it if Sara is!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Love the boards!!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
😀 XD
ooo the other boards look good too! The temporarily misplaced quote is funny XD
Oh that’s ok. I was more looking for general response as a reader, not so much critical feedback as of yet. (though it’s always welcome.)
Ah, ok! 😀
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I think it’s good! Intriguing. I don’t really have any thoughts in a critical sense, and I’m not the best person to ask… but I do like it! The last part was pretty sad to read!
Ugh, I’m sorry that it took me a while to respond…😓😓
(also I love the board!)
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Like literally, Hallie looks so pretty and Easton is practically perfect!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Ahhh!!! They look so good!! 😍 Thank you thank you thank you!!! 🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
So I really want to keep reading your story, and I need to double check—are the chapters you’re sharing on here in the Reedsy link you shared with me? Or is the link an older draft?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I would love to see them!!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
For one, these aren’t normal swords. For two, for most Realn it’s a matter of learning the skill and carrying one for sake of tradition. Some have ancient blades, but that’s rare. Nahim wears one (actually two right now) cuz his training master was Master Dare who was famous for saving the dragons from extinction and for his swordplay, and h…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Sorry, this is a bit late, but here’s a critique as requested.
The opponent blocked, swinging its second sword
I was a bit confused why you used ‘its’ as the pronoun here. After finishing the paragraph, I realized that it must be some sort of virtual opponent, but I did read over the sentence a couple times in confusion before reading on and…[Read more]
-
Esther and
Ellette Giselle are now friends 2 years, 3 months ago -
Esther replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle @savannah_grace2009
Writing sprints are really fun! So are crawls… which is something similar, but it’s longer and more involved. I’ve been doing some of those over at the King’s Daughters’ Writing Camp. (Which y’all should check out! It’s awesome!!)
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Lukas
“Woah,” he breathed, watching Liv’s complete control over the water. “Cool.” He half-smiled.
I’m kinda stuck now, lol. We can keep their conversation going or end it here if you want. Or maybe we can have them meet up with some other peeps.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Oh, I also read your scene for Chase’s book. Don’t really have any comments, but I like it. Nice title, too.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I read your scene, and overall, I think it’s really good. I’m not very good at critiquing, but I did want to mention just a couple things I noticed.
One, Mandin said it would take Nahim several minutes to defeat an opponent with a sword. Exchanges with swords actually usually last for a handful of seconds.
(Btw, do you have an in-…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Just wanted to pop in and say I love how this is going! Cassian is a much better character imo now that I’ve seen him with Sef.
I know it’s super hard not to doubt yourself and your writing…. I think it’s just a writer thing. And it’s hard when it seems so easy for other people. But it doesn’t have to be perfect right now.…[Read more]
- Load More

I am now a fan 😆
REALLY?!?!
YESSSSSS LET’S GO!!!!
What are your favorites???
Hmm… *contemplates for way too long*
P31, I Am, Calling, You Were There, and Like Me, I think.
Those are all sooooo good!!!!!!!!
Have you heard Wait For You, or HQME, or LOML? Elias is soooo sad it almost made me cry!!!!
Haha I was just about to say that I forgot about HQME. LOML is also really good.
I know! That one was really sad 🥺
Haha! I love how she has so many different styles, like rap (sort of), upbeat, worship, country/Christian, and also really sad songs to cry to XD