@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Do You Use Fantasy Maps? in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
lolol 😂 this is a funny topic
It kinda depends on the book, but a majority of the time I take a long look at the map before I start reading, and then after that I don’t really reference it.
I will look at it if I’m confused, though… 😄😄
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Do You Use Fantasy Maps? in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
@theducktator
I skim it in the beginning and then normally don’t go back to it…Â Maybe once or twice, but not every time a place is mentioned. 😅 -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Do You Use Fantasy Maps? in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Do You Use Fantasy Maps? in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
I don’t look at them often. I usually look a couple times in the process of reading to get an idea of where everything is, but I don’t look at them frequently, so a lot if the tine, I don’t know where things are happening.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle @anyone-else
Next chapter…be warned…this one is a little *coughs* sad…and dark and it deals with a really sad reality in our world. So continue reading at your own risk.
Chapter 8
Sticks and Stones
Sef cowered before the large man, blinking back tears.
She wanted to scream with frustration. She had been late again!
She…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Yeah, I was wondering if that was the case! Glad I was able to help!!! 😊
Yes! I love how easy it is to share chapters!
Yeah it took me FOREVER to figure out how to use it, but after over a year of using it I have never ever wanted to go back!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
This is the language we came up with…kind of:
All the consonants you gave:
t l n m r k s p sh b f v z d j g w th
Vowels:
let’s just say it’s English vowels for now.
These are the “swears” we came up with:
Scist (Scisto)Dissar (Dissaros)
And idk what else…XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Hold your horses now😅 We can do something like Tlavian if you want, it’s just the first thing that came to my head, but does it actually match the Andromedan language we worked out some time back? If not, we can either change the langauge, or change the word.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Okay, Tlavian it is! XD why are you so good at this!?!?!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
I actually do show a scene of the kids working in the next chapter, and then a couple chapters after that…just wait XD
Okay, good ideas!
I just don’t know how to reveal it all…because those ideas sound so good but when I try to do stuff like that it feels either rushed or too slow 😭😭😭 I’ll figure it out somehow lol
And…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@anyone-who-cares
Three days ago, I couldn’t think of anything to do so I made this. I’m only just now posting it though. Here is every currently introduced character’s first line from my current fanfic, with absolutely NO context (except for the fact that they are in chronological order of when the line was said):
- “I’ll try.”…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
I guess some of both? Like what the Andromedans would call Him, as well as new names for what the humans could call Him?
I’m assuming we’re still just thinking about the Andromedans alone, but I mean phonetically in their tongue, vs translated titles. For example, a name for Christ in Andromedan could be Tlavian (I don’t…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle haha! I’ve seen that meme!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae haha they’re so cute!
Leon’s face gives me “I’m done with all this nonsense” vibes lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Thank you sooo much, do you have any thoughts/ comments??? I’d love to hear them!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Okay great!!!
I guess some of both? Like what the Andromedans would call Him, as well as new names for what the humans could call Him?
- Load More
