@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
also @rae Tenz is awesome, terrifying as he seems….
lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@everyone ok! I’ll introduce the character tomorrow cause I don’t think I have time today…..sorry!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle bruhhhhh that’s so true lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
also that’s so sad how Sef’s dad just left. But I can’t say I haven’t done the same. Something similar happened to the protagonist and her twin brother in my current WIP…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Snake’s teeth.Â
(don’t mind that it’s just my personal expression of surprise)If you don’t mind me asking, are you over 16?? Because man, that chapter with what happened to Sef’s mom is a DARK thing for a young teenager to be writing about.
I hope I’m correct in assuming that the book will be 16+ as well because…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
So, on the front cover, I agree that the title feels a little cramped. Maybe enlarge it a little and move your name to the bottom?
Also, I would remove the “By:” and just put your name. In my opinion, it feels more professional, but it’s up to you if you like that version more.
The cover illustration is beautiful!
On the back,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
*considers what characters I should have drawn next…*
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I’ll try my best to read through your WIP, but I can’t make any promises since I’m also helping two other people with their stories. (:
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
That is so cool!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
It sounds really cool! Are you looking for format critiques, or is it too late for that?
-
Esther replied to the topic Do You Use Fantasy Maps? in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
I look at it briefly in the beginning and sometimes go back to look at it. It honestly just depends. Like, I love the maps in the Wingfeather Saga, but in some other books, I don’t enjoy looking at the maps as much, lol.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
It looks so good!! Did you design it yourself?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@linus-smallprint @ellette-giselle
Congratulations on the win!
It was an amazing rendition of him!! Great job!!
Thanks guys! 😄😄
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle I might! Is that ok?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Do You Use Fantasy Maps? in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
I use them for occasional reference, but not all the time. If I’m confused about locations I will check the map, though, and I do often find it helpful, even if you just glance at it to get a general idea of where things are.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Hey, I’m up for anything…… as long as it’s not an abortion. If she aborts the baby in any way there will be problems because there is NO excuse EVER for that.
So, besides that, go ahead and do anything you like! ;D
Oh I didn’t even THINK of that…so don’t worry!!!!!!
I promise there will be no abortions…
I agree there i…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Chapter 8
Monster
What am I doing?
Frustration built up in Lilitu’s chest until he wanted to scream.
But he couldn’t scream….or else Adar would find him.
Cass isn’t going to come bail you out this time, he pressed his lips together in a thin line. You have to figure it out yourself.
He tried to find a comfort…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Ummmmmm
There’s more sad where that came from
heh…heh…
Okay, I’ll have Cassian say something XD it will probably trigger Lilitu’s temper though lol
Yeah…it is…
Don’t worry you guys, I’m not just being dark to be dark, there is a purpose behind it!!!! Just wait haha
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Critique for chapter 7:
Really strong chapter! It really shows Lilitu’s struggles, which is something I don’t really remember from previous drafts. Like everyone else is saying, I like how you’re making Cassian a bigger character this time.
My only question would be, how did Lilitu survive? It seems like the Aquinos were…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Do You Use Fantasy Maps? in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
I like to get to know it before starting the book, then I occasionally reference it during reading, but don’t have to.
- Load More
