@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
I read up until Chapter the Fifth!!!
You are an amazing writer, it’s really good, I feel like I’m reading a published book!!!!
I’ll read Chapter the Sixth as soon as I can get to it.
No, I don’t think Alan seems inconsistent from what I’ve read so far!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
I try to overlook mistakes and I’ve gotten a lot better, believe it or not! But I still can’t stand looking at my draft and seeing so much cringy writing!
Even when I build something out of wood…I still want the wood to look perfect lolI’m just a perfectionist I guess *shrugs*
Great!!!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
🫢
….
Gah… that’s not how it ends… right? RIGHT?! 😶😶
_________
I like how you wrote this part:
For some reason, though he knew what was going to happen, the whole situation didn’t seem real. In fact, after the initial horrified shock, Jonathan no longer felt the stabbing fear. He was numb physically and mentally. The more he t…
-
freedom posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
*deep breath* The release of Freedom’s Fire is becoming so real, y’all
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Because y’all, if all goes well, Freedom’s Fire will be released before July is over😭😭
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
It’s getting more and more real, y’all….
Rn I am making a post for Instagram that I will post once everything is finalized…
…that announces the official release date for Freedom’s Fire
It’s becoming so real I think I may cry💖😭
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
This is really good! I still don’t understand how you can write so fast…
Like I get that you have it all planned out…I have mine planned out too, exactly what I want to happen, but I still can’t write it that fast, I’m too much of a perfectionist and want everything to be exactly how I want XD
The only critique was that…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m sorry, I’ve just been super lazy with my RP’ing lately XD XD
here you go! <3
Sef
“She’s pretty,” Sef smiled. “How can you get her picture in your eyes?” she asked, feeling dumb for asking, but the curiosity wouldn’t recede.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Thanks girl <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Thanks!
I’m just trying to be super careful that I’m still honoring God with my writing. And I’m also paranoid about my writing XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Haha you’re good!
But question–Â do you think it’s too dark?
Huh I don’t know if you tagged me or not, I’ll look at it sometime today!!! 👍👍
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
ahhhh it got put on hold again. I procrastinated too much days ago and now, when I finally worked up the courage to get a description down, I’m busy.
I PROMISE I’ll have this down by today. Might jsut be a little later than I thought.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
And you can rip apart my writing too XD XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae Awesome! I’ll wait to see if anyone else has an opinion lol, but here are the characters I would be joining with…
@keilah-h @theshadow @theducktator @princesachronicle22 @I-think-that’s-it?
They’re both Lupinari soldiers. Imagine essentially humanoid wolves. They wear silver armor and walk upright on their hind paws. Age is different in…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
In my opinion, just don’t think of him as a “hero” when he sacrifices himself. You can still keep him the same, just don’t think of him the same way.
Idk if this is making sense…
I tried lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@everyone I will have it up as soon as I’m done with animation classes! I’m glad you’re so excited!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
You’re good!!!! Haha thanks for wanting to read it!!!
@everyone
Thanks for reading this because it keeps me from slacking off when people are expecting new chapters XD
- Load More
