@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I haven’t seen it eat any posts recently, have you? Not since Kathleen banished Wyoh from KP.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I’ve never seen that before. Sometimes KP eats posts but I’ve never seen it take the user to a weird page. I dunno 🤷♀️
If it keeps happening I’d recommend you copy and paste your post before submitting it in case it’s eaten.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
That has never happened to me…
but KP eats my posts all the time, I just don’t have that thingy pop up XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Chapter 14
A Mahnith’s Call
Sef lay awake, tossing and turning.
She was worried about her mahnith.
Any day now, Neveah could start labor, and in a matter of weeks, the Pythonos would be back.
How could they lose the baby?
They couldn’t.
Sef refused to give the baby up, especially to the Pythonos. She knew what the Pythonos would do to t…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic How dark is too dark? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
That’s good…
I just feel bad because I’m 14 and idk what’s wrong with me…like why am I thinking of all these dark things?!?
I know I always come across as more mature, most people think I’m at least 16…and I don’t mentally feel 14.
But still…no matter how I feel my age doesn’t change…
I’m having a mental crisis *sobbing*
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@whoever-cares
this is what my brain comes up with at 9:30 at night.
behold! Mount Rushmore dragon!

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Y’know, I might want to do some of these again……
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 honestly, the only thing about your story that I found iffy for me was the whole Rath-doing-what-he-did-to-Sef’s-mom thing, and I already stated that that’s ok to leave in there if you warn people what they’re getting into before they start the book. Like @ellette-giselle said, Wingfeather and Green Ember have had their…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic How dark is too dark? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace_2009 I don’t think your story is too dark. I think it’s just fine so long as you have stuff like trigger warnings.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
ooof it didn’t go through, dang it
trying again

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
this is the type of armor she’s wearing, although this particular set belongs to a guy.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@linus-smallprint yep! I’m learning Blender! I have a YouTube channel called Slate Dragon Productions where I hope to someday post my animations. (I have one video as of this writing. A spinning cube that could easily be someone’s screensaver. LOL.)
@ellette-giselle @rae @theshadow @highscribeofaetherium @grcr @mineralizedwritings
finally!…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@keilah-h That’d be great XD
@theducktator Ohhh I bet lol
@theshadow Ooh awesome! I would LOVE a pet wolf haha
Okay, here they are, I’ll write them from the beginning like they came out of their cabin. (:
Sorren
I wake up to someone shaking my shoulders violently. Groaning, I blink my eyes open, rolling over to see Naria through a haze.…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
@theducktator spyfi, you say?
I want her to have a conversation with my guy now. He’ll probably hate it. That’s what’ll make it funny. lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theducktator the poor ducks lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@kyronthearcanin add them please!
ooh maybe the group out hunting finds them and thinks they’re wild wolves, and then get all confused when the two start talking lol
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theshadow Nice to meet you too!! Haha yeah, I’m a KP veteran, left for a while and now I’m back XD Thanks! Wolves are absolutely my favorite animal. (:
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
- Load More
