@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
You guys are legit going to hate me XD XDÂ
(And Cass)BUT! at least I’m not like Ellette who’s like ” IT NEEDS TO BE BRUTAL! BREAK HIMMMM!”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium I can, I’m on a computer right now.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
He won’t be your favorite when you meet Marcurious….and Marucurious is BEYOND broken
-
HighScribe replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Can you even read the whole thing? It’s going off my screen…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
You’re enjoying this way too much.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh. Don’t forget Hanna and Neveah and Nico and Indie and Azazel.
Their hearts. Shattered.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
But she probably will.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
My thoughts exactly.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 don’t turn him into a Pythonos or something please…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle lolll yep then just do her as a human. I wasn’t sure which version people would prefer so I put a description of both. I won’t be offended if you prefer one over the other.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
You misunderstand me.
I’m not going to break Cass.
I’m going to break Sef. And Lilitu. And Marcurious. And Ottoline. And Eloy.
Because of Cass.
You’re welcome.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
He’ll be fine…
It’s the others I’m worried about…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle Not of Feather herself, but here’s her brother-in-law

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
I didn’t realize that so many people loved Cass 😂😂😂😂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I like writing romance-comedies and at the very least this will give me a new story for my database to pull from when writing my own
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle Yep! I’d read that! lol.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Cass had better be OK at the end of the book.
*threatening glare*
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
also talons for feet but if you really don’t want to draw that, don’t, it’s fine with me
-
HighScribe replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
NO! Don’t encourage her! No! I wanted backup, not more people out to grind my heart to dust under a rock!
- Load More
